Nice Printing Output from Samsung SCX-4500W
The Samsung SCX-4500W is considered as something unique because of the form factor of this printer. This monochrome printer is considered as a totally small monochrome printer because of the size of this printer is just about half of many other monochrome printers. Even though, the printing quality of this printer is something that you should not ask anymore.
You need to know that there are two main things that made this printer give you the nice printing output. The first one is laser-printing technology on this printer. You surely have known that the laser printing technology on Samsung SCX-4500W is one of the best printing technology that can give you the bold and crisp printing result. Because of that reason too, this printer has the nice output quality that you will love.
As an addition to that, this printer also has the nice printing resolution that reaches 1,200 dpi. For the monochrome printer, that number is considered as something quite big. That is because some other monochrome printers can only give you the maximum printing resolution of 600 dpi. Because of those two things mentioned above, this Samsung SCX-4500W could surely give you the nice printing output that you need.
Samsung SCX-4500W Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32bit)/ Windows 10 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit)/ Windows 8 (64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit)/ Windows 7 (64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit)/ Windows Vista
- Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business/ 2012
If you want to download a driver or software for Samsung SCX-4500W, you must click on download links that we have provided in this table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|SCX-4500W Series Print Driver Windows (32-bit/ 64-bit)||V3.03||Download|
|SCX-4500W Series Print Driver (UNIVERSAL)||V3.03||Download|
|SCX-4500W Series Scan Driver (SOFTWARE)||V3.03||Download|
How to Install Software and Driver for Samsung SCX-4500W
Samsung SCX-4500W Manual Installation Guides
Here are 4 easy steps for setting up your Samsung driver printer in order to be operated on your windows:
- After the download complete, you can do process to install the Samsung SCX-4500W driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file has been saved. And click A driver file’s name usually ends with "exe" extension.
- The second step, you can right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or just either double-click on it. Then wait a few seconds while the Samsung SCX-4500W driver file extracted. After the extraction completed, then go to the next step.
- The process of installation may begin at the time when you followed all of the instructions shown on your device screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your device correctly.
- After following three steps above the Samsung SCX-4500W printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Software and Driver for Samsung SCX-4500W
Samsung SCX-4500W Manual Uninstallation Guides
To uninstall your Samsung SCX-4500W driver, just follow the 4 steps below:
- Click Start menu on your device.
- Find out Control Panel, for window 8 or 10 you can search "Control Panel" in "search window" box. Look into “Program” menu and select “Uninstall a program.”
- All of the applications installed on your device will be shown. Find the Samsung SCX-4500W driver. You may either input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- The last steps, just Double-click on the Samsung SCX-4500W and click “Uninstall/Change”. And then, keep following the instructions will show pop up on the screen correctly.