Samsung ML-2250: Decent Speed and Good Monthly Duty Cycle
Samsung ML-2250 is one of the workgroup printers launched by Samsung to keep up with the increasing demands of workgroup printer for small offices use. The power consumption of this machine is pretty high for a printer on its class due to its mono laser printing technology, with 350 watts during operation and 15 watts during standby mode. It is able to print with the speed up to 22 pages per minute for Letter paper and 20 pages per minute for the A4 paper.
Samsung ML-2250 has a various interface to enhance its accessibility to multiple computers at the same time remotely, with Wi-Fi, LAN, and USB port. The total media capacity of this printer is good enough for standard office use, with 300 sheets in total. The maximum resolution of this printer is similar to its competitors, with 1200 x 1200 dpi. It supports cards, plain paper, labels, transparencies, and envelopes as its media types.
The monthly duty cycle of Samsung ML-2250 is very impressive for its league, with 30,000 pages per month. The design is good enough for small offices, with 20.06 lbs. in weight, and 10.9 x 17.8 x 14.1 inches in height, depth, and width respectively. It is compatible with Windows (95 or up)
Samsung ML-2250 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32bit)/ Windows 10 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit)/ Windows 8 (64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit)/ Windows 7 (64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit)/ Windows Vista
- Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business/ 2012
If you want to download a driver or software for Samsung ML-2250, you must click on download links that we have provided in this table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|ML-2250 Driver Windows 10||V3.00||Download|
|ML-2250 Driver Windows 8||V3.00||Download|
|ML-2250 Printer Driver Windows 7||V3.04||Download|
|ML-2250 Series Print Driver Windows XP||V3.04||Download|
|ML-2250 Series Print Driver Windows VISTA||V3.04||Download|
|ML-2250 Series Print Driver Windows SERVER||V3.04||Download|
How to Install Software and Driver for Samsung ML-2250
Samsung ML-2250 Manual Installation Guides
Here are 4 easy steps for setting up your Samsung driver printer in order to be operated on your windows:
- After the download complete, you can do process to install the Samsung ML-2250 driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file has been saved. And click A driver file’s name usually ends with "exe" extension.
- The second step, you can right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or just either double-click on it. Then wait a few seconds while the Samsung ML-2250 driver file extracted. After the extraction completed, then go to the next step.
- The process of installation may begin at the time when you followed all of the instructions shown on your device screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your device correctly.
- After following three steps above the Samsung ML-2250 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Software and Driver for Samsung ML-2250
Samsung ML-2250 Manual Uninstallation Guides
To uninstall your Samsung ML-2250 driver, just follow the 4 steps below:
- Click Start menu on your device.
- Find out Control Panel, for window 8 or 10 you can search "Control Panel" in "search window" box. Look into “Program” menu and select “Uninstall a program.”
- All of the applications installed on your device will be shown. Find the Samsung ML-2250 driver. You may either input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- The last steps, just Double-click on the Samsung ML-2250 and click “Uninstall/Change”. And then, keep following the instructions will show pop up on the screen correctly.