Learning More about Samsung ML-3710ND
Samsung ML-3710ND is compatible with operating systems such as Microsoft Windows 2000, Microsoft Windows 7 (32/64 bits), Microsoft Windows Server 2003 (32/64-bits), Microsoft Windows Server 2008 (32/64-bits), Microsoft Windows Vista (32/64 bits), as well as Microsoft Windows XP (32/64 bits). The unit consumes 600 watts when operating, 60 watt when in standby mode, and 3.5 watts when in sleep mode. It works at a maximum speed of 35 pages per minute in A4 size and 37 pages per minute in Letter A size. The first print is out in 6.5 seconds. It supports bond paper, cards, envelopes, labels, plain paper, as well as transparencies.
Samsung ML-3710ND is equipped with a Samsung processor of 600 MHz clock speed and a RAM of 128 MB. It supports a memory of up to 384 MB. The unit is embedded with a maximum printing resolution of 1200 dpi. It comes with a maximum duty cycle of 80000 pages per month.
Samsung ML-3710ND emits a noise level of 26 dB when idle and 52 dB when operational. The monochrome workgroup printer is of 14.4-inch width, 14.5-inch depth 10-inch height, and 21.94 lbs weight. It comes with both automatic and manual media handling methods.
Samsung ML-3710ND Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32bit)/ Windows 10 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit)/ Windows 8 (64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit)/ Windows 7 (64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit)/ Windows Vista
- Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business/ 2012
If you want to download a driver or software for Samsung ML-3710ND, you must click on download links that we have provided in this table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|ML-3710ND Series Print Driver Windows (32-bit/ 64-bit)||V3.12||Download|
|ML-3710ND Series Print Driver (UNIVERSAL)||V3.03||Download|
|ML-3710ND Series Print Driver All Windows||V3.03||Download|
How to Install Software and Driver for Samsung ML-3710ND
Samsung ML-3710ND Manual Installation Guides
Here are 4 easy steps for setting up your Samsung driver printer in order to be operated on your windows:
- After the download complete, you can do process to install the Samsung ML-3710ND driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file has been saved. And click A driver file’s name usually ends with "exe" extension.
- The second step, you can right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or just either double-click on it. Then wait a few seconds while the Samsung ML-3710ND driver file extracted. After the extraction completed, then go to the next step.
- The process of installation may begin at the time when you followed all of the instructions shown on your device screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your device correctly.
- After following three steps above the Samsung ML-3710ND printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Software and Driver for Samsung ML-3710ND
Samsung ML-3710ND Manual Uninstallation Guides
To uninstall your Samsung ML-3710ND driver, just follow the 4 steps below:
- Click Start menu on your device.
- Find out Control Panel, for window 8 or 10 you can search "Control Panel" in "search window" box. Look into “Program” menu and select “Uninstall a program.”
- All of the applications installed on your device will be shown. Find the Samsung ML-3710ND driver. You may either input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- The last steps, just Double-click on the Samsung ML-3710ND and click “Uninstall/Change”. And then, keep following the instructions will show pop up on the screen correctly.