Samsung ML-2510: A Recommended Workgroup Printer for Small Offices
With a lot of small offices, many people are looking for a suitable workgroup printer for their needs. Samsung launched Samsung ML-2510 to keep up with this condition. It is also compatible for various operating systems, including Windows (98 and above). The paper capacity of this printer is also pretty large, with 250 sheets, allowing the users to feed the paper less frequently. As for the connectivity, it is equipped with USB port with parallel connectivity, allowing the device to be accessed by several computers.
The maximum resolution for Samsung ML-2510 is good enough, especially for documents printing, with 1200 x 600 dpi. It uses 390 watts during operation and 6.5 watts during sleep mode. The power consumption of this machine, however, is not as efficient as several models on the market.
The printing speed for Samsung ML-2510 is pretty good, with 24 pages per minute for A4 paper, and 25 pages per minute for Letter A Size paper. This printer has a good size for a monochrome laser printer, with only 19.62 lbs. in weight, and 13.9 x 11.8 x 9.5 inches in width, depth, and height. With this size, it does not occupy too much space in your office.
Samsung ML-2510 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32bit)/ Windows 10 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit)/ Windows 8 (64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit)/ Windows 7 (64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit)/ Windows Vista
- Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business/ 2012
If you want to download a driver or software for Samsung ML-2510, you must click on download links that we have provided in this table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|ML-2510 Driver Windows 10||V3.00||Download|
|ML-2510 Driver Windows 8||V3.00||Download|
|ML-2510 Printer Driver Windows 7||V3.01||Download|
|ML-2510 Series Print Driver Windows XP||V3.01||Download|
|ML-2510 Series Print Driver Windows VISTA||V3.01||Download|
|ML-2510 Series Print Driver Windows SERVER||V3.01||Download|
How to Install Software and Driver for Samsung ML-2510
Samsung ML-2510 Manual Installation Guides
Here are 4 easy steps for setting up your Samsung driver printer in order to be operated on your windows:
- After the download complete, you can do process to install the Samsung ML-2510 driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file has been saved. And click A driver file’s name usually ends with "exe" extension.
- The second step, you can right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or just either double-click on it. Then wait a few seconds while the Samsung ML-2510 driver file extracted. After the extraction completed, then go to the next step.
- The process of installation may begin at the time when you followed all of the instructions shown on your device screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your device correctly.
- After following three steps above the Samsung ML-2510 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Software and Driver for Samsung ML-2510
Samsung ML-2510 Manual Uninstallation Guides
To uninstall your Samsung ML-2510 driver, just follow the 4 steps below:
- Click Start menu on your device.
- Find out Control Panel, for window 8 or 10 you can search "Control Panel" in "search window" box. Look into “Program” menu and select “Uninstall a program.”
- All of the applications installed on your device will be shown. Find the Samsung ML-2510 driver. You may either input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- The last steps, just Double-click on the Samsung ML-2510 and click “Uninstall/Change”. And then, keep following the instructions will show pop up on the screen correctly.