Samsung ML-2251N: Nice Printer for Your Office
Due to the rapid technological development, the needs for printers are increasing each year. To keep up with these needs, Samsung released Samsung ML-2251N. This printer has a swift design, with 14.1 x 17.8 x 10.9 inches in width, depth, and height respectively, and 20.06 lbs. With this size, it will not require too much space in your room. This machine uses a mono laser as its printing technique. In a month, it is able to print up to 30,000 pages per month, which is suitable for small offices with heavy-duty print jobs.
The sound emission of Samsung ML-2251N is slightly higher than its competitors, with 53 dB noise level. It has a good total media capacity, with 300 sheets in total. Several media types supported by this printer are cards, plain paper, labels, transparencies, and envelopes. It is compatible with Windows (95 or up). The maximum resolution of this machine is standard for a laser printer, with 1200 x 1200 dpi.
For the connectivity, Samsung ML-2251N comes with LAN and USB port. The power consumption of this machine is 350 watts during operation and 15 watts during standby mode. This is considerably high due to its laser printing technology.
Samsung ML-2251N Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32bit)/ Windows 10 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit)/ Windows 8 (64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit)/ Windows 7 (64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit)/ Windows Vista
- Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business/ 2012
If you want to download a driver or software for Samsung ML-2251N, you must click on download links that we have provided in this table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|ML-2251N Driver Windows 10||V3.00||Download|
|ML-2251N Driver Windows 8||V3.00||Download|
|ML-2251N Printer Driver Windows 7||V3.04||Download|
|ML-2251N Series Print Driver Windows XP||V3.04||Download|
|ML-2251N Series Print Driver Windows VISTA||V3.04||Download|
|ML-2251N Series Print Driver Windows SERVER||V3.04||Download|
How to Install Software and Driver for Samsung ML-2251N
Samsung ML-2251N Manual Installation Guides
Here are 4 easy steps for setting up your Samsung driver printer in order to be operated on your windows:
- After the download complete, you can do process to install the Samsung ML-2251N driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file has been saved. And click A driver file’s name usually ends with "exe" extension.
- The second step, you can right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or just either double-click on it. Then wait a few seconds while the Samsung ML-2251N driver file extracted. After the extraction completed, then go to the next step.
- The process of installation may begin at the time when you followed all of the instructions shown on your device screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your device correctly.
- After following three steps above the Samsung ML-2251N printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Software and Driver for Samsung ML-2251N
Samsung ML-2251N Manual Uninstallation Guides
To uninstall your Samsung ML-2251N driver, just follow the 4 steps below:
- Click Start menu on your device.
- Find out Control Panel, for window 8 or 10 you can search "Control Panel" in "search window" box. Look into “Program” menu and select “Uninstall a program.”
- All of the applications installed on your device will be shown. Find the Samsung ML-2251N driver. You may either input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- The last steps, just Double-click on the Samsung ML-2251N and click “Uninstall/Change”. And then, keep following the instructions will show pop up on the screen correctly.