Samsung ML-2525: A Mono Laser Printer with Great Speed
Searching for a good workgroup printer may not be easy due to the great number of models available on the market. Released by Samsung, one among top printer manufacturers, Samsung ML-2525 can be your solution. It comes with compact size for a mono laser printer, with 16.1 lbs. in weight and 14.2 x 15.3 x 7.8 inches in width, depth, and height respectively. As for the connectivity, it is only equipped with USB port, which can be a hassle, especially for workgroups.
Samsung ML-2525 is compatible with the various operating system, including Windows (2000 and above). The monthly duty cycle for this printer is pretty high, but not as good as other workgroup printers by Samsung, with 12,000 pages per month. It only takes 9 seconds for the device to print out for the first time, which is a good news for those who always in a hurry. This printer has a good speed, with up to 24 pages per minute.
Samsung ML-2525 has a nice maximum resolution, with up to 1200 dpi. It is not exceptional, indeed, but good enough to accommodate documents printing. There is no auto duplex feature, which means you have to manually adjust your paper to print on both sides.
Samsung ML-2525 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32bit)/ Windows 10 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit)/ Windows 8 (64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit)/ Windows 7 (64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit)/ Windows Vista
- Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business/ 2012
If you want to download a driver or software for Samsung ML-2525, you must click on download links that we have provided in this table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|ML-2525 Driver Windows 10||V3.00||Download|
|ML-2525 Driver Windows 8||V3.00||Download|
|ML-2525 Printer Driver Windows 7||V3.01||Download|
|ML-2525 Series Print Driver Windows XP||V3.01||Download|
|ML-2525 Series Print Driver Windows VISTA||V3.01||Download|
|ML-2525 Series Print Driver Windows SERVER||V3.01||Download|
How to Install Software and Driver for Samsung ML-2525
Samsung ML-2525 Manual Installation Guides
Here are 4 easy steps for setting up your Samsung driver printer in order to be operated on your windows:
- After the download complete, you can do process to install the Samsung ML-2525 driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file has been saved. And click A driver file’s name usually ends with "exe" extension.
- The second step, you can right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or just either double-click on it. Then wait a few seconds while the Samsung ML-2525 driver file extracted. After the extraction completed, then go to the next step.
- The process of installation may begin at the time when you followed all of the instructions shown on your device screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your device correctly.
- After following three steps above the Samsung ML-2525 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Software and Driver for Samsung ML-2525
Samsung ML-2525 Manual Uninstallation Guides
To uninstall your Samsung ML-2525 driver, just follow the 4 steps below:
- Click Start menu on your device.
- Find out Control Panel, for window 8 or 10 you can search "Control Panel" in "search window" box. Look into “Program” menu and select “Uninstall a program.”
- All of the applications installed on your device will be shown. Find the Samsung ML-2525 driver. You may either input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- The last steps, just Double-click on the Samsung ML-2525 and click “Uninstall/Change”. And then, keep following the instructions will show pop up on the screen correctly.