A Review of Samsung ML-4050N
Samsung ML-4050N is a monochrome laser workgroup printer that works at a maximum speed of 38 pages per minute in A4 size and 40 pages per minute in Letter A size. The first print is out in 9 seconds. Media handling is done through a multipurpose tray of 100 sheets capacity and an input tray of 500 sheets. Language simulations it uses are PostScript 3, PCL 6, IBM ProPrinter, and EPSON. The printer supports use of postal card paper, plain paper, labels, envelopes, and cards. The unit comes with a Samsung processor of 400 MHz clock speed. It supports a memory of up to 512 MB and comes preinstalled with a 64 MB memory.
Samsung ML-4050N has a maximum printing resolution of 1200 dpi. It is compatible with operating systems such as Microsoft Windows 2000, Microsoft Windows 98, Microsoft Windows Millennium Edition, Microsoft Windows NT 4.0, Microsoft Windows Server 2003, Microsoft Windows Vista, and also Microsoft Windows XP.
Samsung ML-4050N has a total media capacity of 600 sheets. It emits a noise level of 35 dB when idle and 55 dB when operational. It is of 15.6-inch width, 17.8-inch depth, 13.9-inch height, as well as 38.14 lbs weight.
Samsung ML-4050N Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32bit)/ Windows 10 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit)/ Windows 8 (64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit)/ Windows 7 (64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit)/ Windows Vista
- Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business/ 2012
If you want to download a driver or software for Samsung ML-4050N, you must click on download links that we have provided in this table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|ML-4050N Series Print Driver Windows (32-bit/ 64-bit)||V2.50||Download|
|ML-4050N Series Print Driver (UNIVERSAL)||V3.03||Download|
|ML-4050N Series Print Driver All Windows||V3.03||Download|
How to Install Software and Driver for Samsung ML-4050N
Samsung ML-4050N Manual Installation Guides
Here are 4 easy steps for setting up your Samsung driver printer in order to be operated on your windows:
- After the download complete, you can do process to install the Samsung ML-4050N driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file has been saved. And click A driver file’s name usually ends with "exe" extension.
- The second step, you can right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or just either double-click on it. Then wait a few seconds while the Samsung ML-4050N driver file extracted. After the extraction completed, then go to the next step.
- The process of installation may begin at the time when you followed all of the instructions shown on your device screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your device correctly.
- After following three steps above the Samsung ML-4050N printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Software and Driver for Samsung ML-4050N
Samsung ML-4050N Manual Uninstallation Guides
To uninstall your Samsung ML-4050N driver, just follow the 4 steps below:
- Click Start menu on your device.
- Find out Control Panel, for window 8 or 10 you can search "Control Panel" in "search window" box. Look into the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall a program.”
- All of the applications installed on your device will be shown. Find the Samsung ML-4050N driver. You may either input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- The last steps, just Double-click on the Samsung ML-4050N and click “Uninstall/Change”. And then, keep following the instructions will show pop up on the screen correctly.