Samsung CLP-620 and Its Key Aspects
Samsung CLP-620 is a laser color workgroup printer with a maximum printing speed of 20 pages per minute for both black and white and color modes. It delivers its first page in 25 seconds. Language simulations it features are SPL-C, PCL 6, and PCL 5C. The unit is compatible with plain paper, labels, envelopes, cards, and bond paper. It uses data link protocols such as Ethernet and Fast Ethernet. The unit is equipped with a Samsung processor of 360 MHz. It supports a memory of DDR2 SDRAM of up to 512 MB. There are two slots for memory; one is preinstalled and one is reserved for additional.
Samsung CLP-620 has a maximum printing resolution of 9600 x 600 dpi and it features an automatic duplex printing function. It comes with an output tray of 200 sheets capacity and it has a total media capacity of 350 sheets.
Samsung CLP-620 is compatible with MS Windows XP, MS Windows Server 2008 R2, MS Windows Server 2003, MS Windows 7, as well as MS Windows 2000. The unit has a maximum duty cycle of 65000 pages per month. It emits a noise level of 35 dB when idle and 51 dB when operational.
Samsung CLP-620 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32bit)/ Windows 10 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit)/ Windows 8 (64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit)/ Windows 7 (64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit)/ Windows Vista
- Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business/ 2012
|CLP-620 Series Print Driver Windows (32-bit/ 64-bit)||V3.03||Download|
|CLP-620 Series Print Driver (UNIVERSAL)||V3.03||Download|
|CLP-620 Series Print Driver Windows Vista||V3.03||Download|
How to Install Software and Driver for Samsung CLP-620
Samsung CLP-620 Manual Installation Guides
Here are 4 main steps of setting up your Samsung driver printer in order to be operated on your windows:
- After the download complete, you can do process to install the Samsung CLP-620 driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file has been saved. , then click. Hint: A driver file’s name usually ends with "exe" extension.
- The second step, you can right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or just either double-click on it. Then wait a few seconds while the Samsung CLP-620 driver file extracted. After the extraction completed, then go to the next step.
- The process of installation may begin at the time when you followed all of the instructions shown on your device screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your device correctly.
- After following three steps above the Samsung CLP-620 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Software and Driver for Samsung CLP-620
Samsung CLP-620 Manual Uninstallation Guides
- Click Start menu on your device.
- Find out Control Panel, for window 8 or 10 you can search "Control Panel" in "search window" box. Look into “Program” menu and select “Uninstall a program.”
- All of the applications installed on your device will be shown. Find the Samsung CLP-620 driver. You may either input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- The last steps, just Double-click on the Samsung CLP-620 and click “Uninstall/Change”. And then, keep following the instructions will show pop up on the screen correctly.