Finish Your Work Faster with Samsung SCX-5635FN
Samsung SCX-5635FN features a standard memory of 120 MB and supports up to 384 MB memory size. The unit supports USB flash memory. It has a copier that works at a maximum speed of 33 pages per minute on a maximum resolution of 1200 x 1200 dpi. First copy is out in 10 seconds and the unit boasts three exposure modes. The printer function is supported by a maximum resolution of 1200 dpi and a maximum speed of 33 pages per minute. The printer features printing languages of TIFF, PostScript 3, PDF 1.4, PCL 6, and PCL 5e.
Samsung SCX-5635FN is compatible with operating systems such as MS Windows XP, MS Windows 2000, Linux, MS Windows Server 2003, MS Windows Vista, Apple Mac OS X 10.3 - 10.5, and MS Windows Server 2008. It emits a noise level of 39 dB when idle and 54 dB when operational.
Samsung SCX-5635FN handles media through an ADF of 54 sheets capacity, a bypass tray of 50 sheets capacity, a paper cassette of 250 sheets capacity, and an output tray of 150 sheets capacity. The unit supports the use of media types such as transparencies, recycled paper, plain paper, labels, envelopes, as well as cards.
Samsung SCX-5635FN Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32bit)/ Windows 10 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit)/ Windows 8 (64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit)/ Windows 7 (64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit)/ Windows Vista
- Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business/ 2012
If you want to download a driver or software for Samsung SCX-5635FN, you must click on download links that we have provided in this table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|SCX-5635FN Series Print Driver Windows (UNIVERSAL)||V3.03||Download|
|SCX-5635FN Series Print Driver (UNIVERSAL)||V3.03||Download|
|SCX-5635FN (UNIVERSAL) Scan Driver||V1.02||Download|
How to Install Software and Driver for Samsung SCX-5635FN
Samsung SCX-5635FN Manual Installation Guides
Here are 4 easy steps for setting up your Samsung driver printer in order to be operated on your windows:
- After the download complete, you can do process to install the Samsung SCX-5635FN driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file has been saved. And click A driver file’s name usually ends with "exe" extension.
- The second step, you can right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or just either double-click on it. Then wait a few seconds while the Samsung SCX-5635FN driver file extracted. After the extraction completed, then go to the next step.
- The process of installation may begin at the time when you followed all of the instructions shown on your device screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your device correctly.
- After following three steps above the Samsung SCX-5635FN printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Software and Driver for Samsung SCX-5635FN
Samsung SCX-5635FN Manual Uninstallation Guides
To uninstall your Samsung SCX-5635FN driver, just follow the 4 steps below:
- Click Start menu on your device.
- Find out Control Panel, for window 8 or 10 you can search "Control Panel" in "search window" box. Look into the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall a program.”
- All of the applications installed on your device will be shown. Find the Samsung SCX-5635FN driver. You may either input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- The last steps, just Double-click on the Samsung SCX-5635FN and click “Uninstall/Change”. And then, keep following the instructions will show pop up on the screen correctly.