Full Specs of Samsung CLP-510N
Samsung CLP-510N Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32bit)/ Windows 10 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit)/ Windows 8 (64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit)/ Windows 7 (64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit)/ Windows Vista
- Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business/ 2012
If you want to download a driver or software for Samsung CLP-510N, you must click on download links that we have provided in this table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|CLP-510N Series Print Driver Windows (Universal)||V3.00||Download|
|CLP-510N Series Print Driver Windows XP||V2.32||Download|
|CLP-510N Series Print Driver Windows 2003||V2.32||Download|
How to Install Software and Driver for Samsung CLP-510N
Samsung CLP-510N Manual Installation Guides
- After the download complete, you can do process to install the Samsung CLP-510N driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file has been saved. , then click. Hint: A driver file’s name usually ends with "exe" extension.
- The second step, you can right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or just either double-click on it. Then wait a few seconds while the Samsung CLP-510N driver file extracted. After the extraction completed, then go to the next step.
- The process of installation may begin at the time when you followed all of the instructions shown on your device screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your device correctly.
- After following three steps above the Samsung CLP-510N printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Software and Driver for Samsung CLP-510N
Samsung CLP-510N Manual Uninstallation Guides
- Click Start menu on your device.
- Find out Control Panel, for window 8 or 10 you can search "Control Panel" in "search window" box. Look into “Program” menu and select “Uninstall a program.”
- All of the applications installed on your device will be shown. Find the Samsung CLP-510N driver. You may either input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- The last steps, just Double-click on the Samsung CLP-510N and click “Uninstall/Change”. And then, keep following the instructions will show pop up on the screen correctly.