Full Specs of Samsung CLP-510N
Samsung CLP-510N has different maximum printing speeds depending on paper size. For black and white printing, it works at 24 pages per minute in A4 and 25 pages per minute in Letter A. For color printing, it works at 6 pages per minute in both A4 and Letter A sizes. The unit comes pre-installed with a memory of 64 MB. It supports SDRAM memory of up to 192 MB. The unit features a maximum printing resolution of 1200 dpi for both black and white and color modes. It also features an automatic duplex printing function. The unit is suitable for printing on cards, plain paper, labels, transparencies, and envelopes.
Samsung CLP-510N is compatible with MS Windows 98, MS Windows ME, MS Windows 2000, MS Windows XP, and MS Windows Server 2003. It requires interfaces of LAN with RJ-45 and USB 2.0 with 4 pin USB Type B.
Samsung CLP-510N is of 20.1-inch width, 18.5-inch depth, 15.9-inch height, and 70.55 lbs weight. It comes out of the box complete with a color toner cartridge for black, cyan, magenta, and yellow. It has a multipurpose tray with a 100 sheets capacity and an input tray of 250 sheets capacity.
Samsung CLP-510N Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32bit)/ Windows 10 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit)/ Windows 8 (64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit)/ Windows 7 (64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit)/ Windows Vista
- Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business/ 2012
If you want to download a driver or software for Samsung CLP-510N, you must click on download links that we have provided in this table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|CLP-510N Series Print Driver Windows (Universal)||V3.00||Download|
|CLP-510N Series Print Driver Windows XP||V2.32||Download|
|CLP-510N Series Print Driver Windows 2003||V2.32||Download|
How to Install Software and Driver for Samsung CLP-510N
Samsung CLP-510N Manual Installation Guides
Here are 4 main steps of setting up your Samsung driver printer in order to be operated on your windows:
- After the download complete, you can do process to install the Samsung CLP-510N driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file has been saved. , then click. Hint: A driver file’s name usually ends with "exe" extension.
- The second step, you can right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or just either double-click on it. Then wait a few seconds while the Samsung CLP-510N driver file extracted. After the extraction completed, then go to the next step.
- The process of installation may begin at the time when you followed all of the instructions shown on your device screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your device correctly.
- After following three steps above the Samsung CLP-510N printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Software and Driver for Samsung CLP-510N
Samsung CLP-510N Manual Uninstallation Guides
To uninstall your Samsung CLP-510N driver, just follow the 4 steps below:
- Click Start menu on your device.
- Find out Control Panel, for window 8 or 10 you can search "Control Panel" in "search window" box. Look into “Program” menu and select “Uninstall a program.”
- All of the applications installed on your device will be shown. Find the Samsung CLP-510N driver. You may either input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- The last steps, just Double-click on the Samsung CLP-510N and click “Uninstall/Change”. And then, keep following the instructions will show pop up on the screen correctly.