Fast Printing by Samsung Xpress SL-M2625
Samsung Xpress M2625 is a color printer with a processor of 600 MHz clock speed. The unit is equipped with a maximum resolution of 4800 x 600 dpi and features a status LED. When operational, the unit emits a noise level of 50 dB. It has a height of 5050/127 inch, a width of 9200/127 inch, a depth of 16725/127 inch, and a weight of 13.89 lbs. Media sizes the unit supports include A4, A5, A6, and Letter. The unit has a total paper capacity of 150 sheets. It has a paper storage capacity of 250 sheets. The printer also supports the feature of automatic duplex printing. The presence of this feature ensures more cost-effective printing service.
Samsung Xpress M2625 works with a variety of interfaces including a wireless network, USB, and a wired network. Mobile printing is supported through both Google Cloud Print and AirPrint. The unit consumes 400 watts when operational and 0.9 watts in standby mode.
Samsung Xpress M2625 comes preinstalled with a RAM of 128 MB memory size. The unit supports the installation of up to 128 MB memory size. The package includes a black and white toner. This included toner can support the use of up to 1200 pages.
Samsung Xpress M2625 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32bit)/ Windows 10 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit)/ Windows 8 (64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit)/ Windows 7 (64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit)/ Windows Vista
- Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business/ 2012
If you want to download a driver or software for Samsung Xpress M2625, you must click on download links that we have provided in this table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|SL-M2625 Driver Windows 10||V3.13||Download|
|SL-M2625 Driver Windows 8||V3.13||Download|
|SL-M2625 Printer Driver Windows 7||V3.13||Download|
|SL-M2625 Series Printer Driver Windows XP||V3.13||Download|
|SL-M2625 Series Printer Driver Windows VISTA||V3.13||Download|
|SL-M2625 Series Printer Driver Windows SERVER||V3.13||Download|
How to Install Software and Driver for Samsung Xpress M2625
Samsung Xpress M2625 Manual Installation Guides
Here are 4 easy steps for setting up your Samsung driver printer in order to be operated on your windows:
- After the download complete, you can do process to install the Samsung Xpress M2625 driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file has been saved. And click A driver file’s name usually ends with "exe" extension.
- The second step, you can right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or just either double-click on it. Then wait a few seconds while the Samsung Xpress M2625 driver file extracted. After the extraction completed, then go to the next step.
- The process of installation may begin at the time when you followed all of the instructions shown on your device screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your device correctly.
- After following three steps above the Samsung Xpress M2625 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Software and Driver for Samsung Xpress M2625
Samsung Xpress M2625 Manual Uninstallation Guides
To uninstall your Samsung Xpress M2625 driver, just follow the 4 steps below:
- Click Start menu on your device.
- Find out Control Panel, for window 8 or 10 you can search "Control Panel" in "search window" box. Look into the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall a program.”
- All of the applications installed on your device will be shown. Find the Samsung Xpress M2625 driver. You may either input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- The last steps, just Double-click on the Samsung Xpress M2625 and click “Uninstall/Change”. And then, keep following the instructions will show pop up on the screen correctly.