Deliver only the Best with Samsung Xpress SL-M2625D
Samsung Xpress M2625D is a personal monochrome laser printer that works at a maximum speed of 27 pages per minute. It comes with wired connectivity technology and uses an interface of USB 2.0. It features an automatic duplex printing service and delivers its first page in 8.5 seconds. The unit is compatible with media types such as bond paper, card stock, plain paper, recycled paper, thick paper, as well as thin paper. It comes preinstalled with a processor of 600 MHz clock speed and a RAM of 128 MB size. It consumes 45 watts in both sleep and standby modes and 400 watts when operational.
Samsung Xpress M2625D has a maximum printing resolution of 4800 x 600 dpi. It is compatible with operating systems such as Apple MacOS X 10.5 or later, Linux, Microsoft Windows 2000, Microsoft Windows 7, Microsoft Windows Server 2003, Microsoft Windows Server 2008, Microsoft Windows Vista, Microsoft Windows XP, UNIX, as well as Windows 8.
Samsung Xpress M2625D has a maximum monthly duty of 12000 pages. It emits 26 dB when idle and 50 dB when operational. It has a width of 14.5 inches, a depth of 13.2 inches, a height of 8 inches, and a weight of 16.31 lbs.
Samsung Xpress M2625D Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32bit)/ Windows 10 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit)/ Windows 8 (64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit)/ Windows 7 (64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit)/ Windows Vista
- Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business/ 2012
If you want to download a driver or software for Samsung Xpress M2625D, you must click on download links that we have provided in this table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|SL-M2625D Driver Windows 10||V3.13||Download|
|SL-M2625D Driver Windows 8||V3.13||Download|
|SL-M2625D Printer Driver Windows 7||V3.13||Download|
|SL-M2625D Series Printer Driver Windows XP||V3.13||Download|
|SL-M2625D Series Printer Driver Windows VISTA||V3.13||Download|
|SL-M2625D Series Printer Driver Windows SERVER||V3.13||Download|
How to Install Software and Driver for Samsung Xpress M2625D
Samsung Xpress M2625D Manual Installation Guides
Here are 4 easy steps for setting up your Samsung driver printer in order to be operated on your windows:
- After the download complete, you can do process to install the Samsung Xpress M2625D driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file has been saved. And click A driver file’s name usually ends with "exe" extension.
- The second step, you can right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or just either double-click on it. Then wait a few seconds while the Samsung Xpress M2625D driver file extracted. After the extraction completed, then go to the next step.
- The process of installation may begin at the time when you followed all of the instructions shown on your device screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your device correctly.
- After following three steps above the Samsung Xpress M2625D printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Software and Driver for Samsung Xpress M2625D
Samsung Xpress M2625D Manual Uninstallation Guides
To uninstall your Samsung Xpress M2625D driver, just follow the 4 steps below:
- Click Start menu on your device.
- Find out Control Panel, for window 8 or 10 you can search "Control Panel" in "search window" box. Look into the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall a program.”
- All of the applications installed on your device will be shown. Find the Samsung Xpress M2625D driver. You may either input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- The last steps, just Double-click on the Samsung Xpress M2625D and click “Uninstall/Change”. And then, keep following the instructions will show pop up on the screen correctly.