Efficient Printer from Samsung SCX-4216F
If you want to have the efficient printer, Samsung SCX-4216F is the one that you need to check. That is because many people believe this printer is an efficient printer that will help you to save the energy as well as the ink while you are printing. This will be something nice to have if you are looking for an efficient printer.
You need to know that this printer has the maximum power consumption of 350 watts only. Even though this number is not small, you can simply say that this Samsung SCX-4216F consumes smaller power since the other printers usually take about 500 watts and up. That means this printer is going to use the smaller power when this printer is in standby mode or sleep mode.
Going to the ink efficiency, this printer is nice enough because you can easily get up to the maximum of 3,000 pages from one full ink cartridge of this printer. That number is considered as something totally nice. If you are printing 100 pages daily using this Samsung SCX-4216F, you will not need to worry about the ink for the next 30 days. This fact can be considered as something totally efficient.
Samsung SCX-4216F Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32bit)/ Windows 10 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit)/ Windows 8 (64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit)/ Windows 7 (64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit)/ Windows Vista
- Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business/ 2012
If you want to download a driver or software for Samsung SCX-4216F, you must click on download links that we have provided in this table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|SCX-4216F Series Print Driver Windows (32-bit/ 64-bit)||V3.03||Download|
|SCX-4216F Series Print Driver (UNIVERSAL)||V3.03||Download|
|SCX-4216F Series Scan Driver (SOFTWARE)||V3.03||Download|
How to Install Software and Driver for Samsung SCX-4216F
Samsung SCX-4216F Manual Installation Guides
Here are 4 easy steps for setting up your Samsung driver printer in order to be operated on your windows:
- After the download complete, you can do process to install the Samsung SCX-4216F driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file has been saved. And click A driver file’s name usually ends with "exe" extension.
- The second step, you can right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or just either double-click on it. Then wait a few seconds while the Samsung SCX-4216F driver file extracted. After the extraction completed, then go to the next step.
- The process of installation may begin at the time when you followed all of the instructions shown on your device screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your device correctly.
- After following three steps above the Samsung SCX-4216F printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Software and Driver for Samsung SCX-4216F
Samsung SCX-4216F Manual Uninstallation Guides
To uninstall your Samsung SCX-4216F driver, just follow the 4 steps below:
- Click Start menu on your device.
- Find out Control Panel, for window 8 or 10 you can search "Control Panel" in "search window" box. Look into “Program” menu and select “Uninstall a program.”
- All of the applications installed on your device will be shown. Find the Samsung SCX-4216F driver. You may either input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- The last steps, just Double-click on the Samsung SCX-4216F and click “Uninstall/Change”. And then, keep following the instructions will show pop up on the screen correctly.