Print in Different Medias Using Samsung ML-1520
The Samsung ML-1520 is one nice monochrome printer that you can use at home. That is because this printer offers you the nice performance that you will love, starting from the speed to the printing quality. This printer is just something that you will not want to miss.
You might need to know that this printer is able to print on many different media. If you think that a monochrome printer will not be able to do this kind of job, you need to think about that once again since this printer from Samsung is able to do that. The Samsung ML-1520 can simply print in some media such as the standard regular paper, the postcard paper, and even the transparencies. That means you will not need to worry if you have to print on some different media using this printer from Samsung.
As an addition to that, the setting of this printer is also something that you do not need to worry about if you are using Windows operating system. The setting is considerably easy for the Windows desktop user. You just need to click on few things based on the printing preferences that you want from this Samsung ML-1520.
Samsung ML-1520 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32bit)/ Windows 10 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit)/ Windows 8 (64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit)/ Windows 7 (64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit)/ Windows Vista
- Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business/ 2012
If you want to download a driver or software for Samsung ML-1520, you must click on download links that we have provided in this table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|ML-1520 Driver Windows 10||V3.00||Download|
|ML-1520 Driver Windows 8||V3.00||Download|
|ML-1520 Driver Windows 7||V3.00||Download|
|ML-1520 Filter for Windows XP||V3.00||Download|
|ML-1520 Series Print Driver Windows VISTA||V3.00||Download|
|ML-1520 Siragon for Windows Server||V3.00||Download|
How to Install Software and Driver for Samsung ML-1520
Samsung ML-1520 Manual Installation Guides
Here are 4 easy steps for setting up your Samsung driver printer in order to be operated on your windows:
- After the download complete, you can do process to install the Samsung ML-1520 driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file has been saved. And click A driver file’s name usually ends with "exe" extension.
- The second step, you can right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or just either double-click on it. Then wait a few seconds while the Samsung ML-1520 driver file extracted. After the extraction completed, then go to the next step.
- The process of installation may begin at the time when you followed all of the instructions shown on your device screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your device correctly.
- After following three steps above the Samsung ML-1520 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Software and Driver for Samsung ML-1520
Samsung ML-1520 Manual Uninstallation Guides
To uninstall your Samsung ML-1520 driver, just follow the 4 steps below:
- Click Start menu on your device.
- Find out Control Panel, for window 8 or 10 you can search "Control Panel" in "search window" box. Look into “Program” menu and select “Uninstall a program.”
- All of the applications installed on your device will be shown. Find the Samsung ML-1520 driver. You may either input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- The last steps, just Double-click on the Samsung ML-1520 and click “Uninstall/Change”. And then, keep following the instructions will show pop up on the screen correctly.