Samsung ML-2165: A Good Choice for Small Offices
The needs for workgroup printers in various settings, particular offices, keep on elevating every year due to the increasing use of computers. Samsung understands this and launched Samsung ML-2165. This machine utilizes a mono laser as its printing technology. It uses approximately 310 watts during operation and 30 watts during standby mode, which is considerably high for a laser printer on its class. The printing speeds of this printer are quite fast, with 21 pages per minute for Letter paper and 20 pages per minute for the A4 paper.
Samsung ML-2165 has auto duplex feature, allowing you to print on both sides of paper effortlessly. It has USB port as its connectivity, limiting its access to one computer at one time. It supports several media types, including thin paper, thick paper, recycled paper, plain paper, labels, envelopes, cards, and bond paper. The total media capacity of this printer is quite large, with 600 sheets in total.
In a month, Samsung ML-2165 is able to print up to 10,000 pages, which is good enough for small offices. It is compatible with Windows (XP or later). The maximum resolution is on par with most laser printers on the market, with 1200 x 1200 dpi.
Samsung ML-2165 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32bit)/ Windows 10 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit)/ Windows 8 (64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit)/ Windows 7 (64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit)/ Windows Vista
- Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business/ 2012
If you want to download a driver or software for Samsung ML-2165, you must click on download links that we have provided in this table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|ML-2165 Driver Windows 10||V3.13||Download|
|ML-2165 Driver Windows 8||V3.13||Download|
|ML-2165 Printer Driver Windows 7||V3.13||Download|
|ML-2165 Series Print Driver Windows XP||V3.13||Download|
|ML-2165 Series Print Driver Windows VISTA||V3.13||Download|
|ML-2165 Series Print Driver Windows SERVER||V3.13||Download|
How to Install Software and Driver for Samsung ML-2165
Samsung ML-2165 Manual Installation Guides
Here are 4 easy steps for setting up your Samsung driver printer in order to be operated on your windows:
- After the download complete, you can do process to install the Samsung ML-2165 driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file has been saved. And click A driver file’s name usually ends with "exe" extension.
- The second step, you can right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or just either double-click on it. Then wait a few seconds while the Samsung ML-2165 driver file extracted. After the extraction completed, then go to the next step.
- The process of installation may begin at the time when you followed all of the instructions shown on your device screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your device correctly.
- After following three steps above the Samsung ML-2165 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Software and Driver for Samsung ML-2165
Samsung ML-2165 Manual Uninstallation Guides
To uninstall your Samsung ML-2165 driver, just follow the 4 steps below:
- Click Start menu on your device.
- Find out Control Panel, for window 8 or 10 you can search "Control Panel" in "search window" box. Look into “Program” menu and select “Uninstall a program.”
- All of the applications installed on your device will be shown. Find the Samsung ML-2165 driver. You may either input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- The last steps, just Double-click on the Samsung ML-2165 and click “Uninstall/Change”. And then, keep following the instructions will show pop up on the screen correctly.