Information about Samsung SCX-3400
Samsung SCX-3400 is one of the monochrome printers from Samsung. As a monochrome printer, this kind of device is dedicated only for printing black and white documents. Its printouts will always be mono printouts, so this type of printer is so suitable for users who do not need color printing in working since this device is specialized for mono printing.
Then, Samsung SCX-3400 is a multifunction printer. This printer can provide some useful functions and it is not only for printing. In this case, the printer can provide access for scanning and copying. These two functions are ready to use and users do not need to use an additional device. They can easily scan or duplicate documents and these are done in this single device.
Samsung SCX-3400 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32bit)/ Windows 10 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit)/ Windows 8 (64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit)/ Windows 7 (64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit)/ Windows Vista
- Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business/ 2012
|SCX-3400 Series Print Driver Windows (32-bit/ 64-bit)||V3.03||Download|
|SCX-3400 Series Print Driver (UNIVERSAL)||V3.03||Download|
|SCX-3400 Series Scan Driver (SOFTWARE)||V3.03||Download|
How to Install Software and Driver for Samsung SCX-3400
Samsung SCX-3400 Manual Installation Guides
- After the download complete, you can do process to install the Samsung SCX-3400 driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file has been saved. And click A driver file’s name usually ends with "exe" extension.
- The second step, you can right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or just either double-click on it. Then wait a few seconds while the Samsung SCX-3400 driver file extracted. After the extraction completed, then go to the next step.
- The process of installation may begin at the time when you followed all of the instructions shown on your device screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your device correctly.
- After following three steps above the Samsung SCX-3400 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Software and Driver for Samsung SCX-3400
Samsung SCX-3400 Manual Uninstallation Guides
- Click Start menu on your device.
- Find out Control Panel, for window 8 or 10 you can search "Control Panel" in "search window" box. Look into “Program” menu and select “Uninstall a program.”
- All of the applications installed on your device will be shown. Find the Samsung SCX-3400 driver. You may either input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- The last steps, just Double-click on the Samsung SCX-3400 and click “Uninstall/Change”. And then, keep following the instructions will show pop up on the screen correctly.