Samsung SCX-4321 with Toner Saver Function
If you ever need a printer that can save your toner, Samsung SCX-4321 is the one that you need. Basically, you can easily save the toner of your printer by choosing the setting with the worst printing quality. This way, you will be able to save the toner of your printer. However, you will get the bad printing quality and this is not something that you will love to have. Because of that reason, this printer is the one that you need.
This printer from Samsung has the feature called the Toner Saver. This feature from Samsung SCX-4321 will help you to save the toner while you are printing. As an addition to that, you will not need to worry about the printing quality because this feature will not decrease the quality that you will get from this printer.
For your consideration, one full ink cartridge of this printer can give you the maximum output of 3,000 printing pages. However, if you are using the Toner Saver feature from this Samsung SCX-4321, you can easily get the additional 750 pages from one ink cartridge. That means you can easily get 25% more printing pages using this feature from this Samsung printer.
Samsung SCX-4321 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32bit)/ Windows 10 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit)/ Windows 8 (64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit)/ Windows 7 (64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit)/ Windows Vista
- Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business/ 2012
If you want to download a driver or software for Samsung SCX-4321, you must click on download links that we have provided in this table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|SCX-4321 Series Print Driver Windows (32-bit/ 64-bit)||V3.03||Download|
|SCX-4321 Series Print Driver (UNIVERSAL)||V3.03||Download|
|SCX-4321 Series Scan Driver (SOFTWARE)||V3.03||Download|
How to Install Software and Driver for Samsung SCX-4321
Samsung SCX-4321 Manual Installation Guides
Here are 4 easy steps for setting up your Samsung driver printer in order to be operated on your windows:
- After the download complete, you can do process to install the Samsung SCX-4321 driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file has been saved. And click A driver file’s name usually ends with "exe" extension.
- The second step, you can right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or just either double-click on it. Then wait a few seconds while the Samsung SCX-4321 driver file extracted. After the extraction completed, then go to the next step.
- The process of installation may begin at the time when you followed all of the instructions shown on your device screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your device correctly.
- After following three steps above the Samsung SCX-4321 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Software and Driver for Samsung SCX-4321
Samsung SCX-4321 Manual Uninstallation Guides
To uninstall your Samsung SCX-4321 driver, just follow the 4 steps below:
- Click Start menu on your device.
- Find out Control Panel, for window 8 or 10 you can search "Control Panel" in "search window" box. Look into “Program” menu and select “Uninstall a program.”
- All of the applications installed on your device will be shown. Find the Samsung SCX-4321 driver. You may either input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- The last steps, just Double-click on the Samsung SCX-4321 and click “Uninstall/Change”. And then, keep following the instructions will show pop up on the screen correctly.