Samsung ML-2165W: A Workgroup Printer with Great Accessibility
For a workgroup printer, accessibility is very important to make sure multiple computers can connect and print with the machine remotely at the same times. Thus, Samsung released Samsung ML-2165W, which has both USB and Wi-Fi as its interface, to answer the challenge. The size of this printer is quite compact, with only 8.82 lbs. in weight, and 7 x 13 x 8.5 inches in height, width, and depth respectively. You can place it in your room without occupying too much space.
The monthly duty cycle of Samsung ML-2165W is suitable for small offices needs, with 10,000 pages per month. It uses a mono laser as its printing technology. The sound emission during operation is not too loud, with 50 dB noise level. It is compatible with Windows (XP or up). The maximum resolution of this printer is similar with the most laser printer on the same league, with 1200 x 1200 dpi.
Several media types supported by Samsung ML-2165W include envelopes, thin paper, labels, thick paper, plain paper, cotton paper, cards, recycled paper, and bond paper. It uses around 310 watts power during operation and 30 watts during standby mode. It has auto duplex features, enabling the printer to run two-sided printing automatically.
Samsung ML-2165W Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32bit)/ Windows 10 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit)/ Windows 8 (64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit)/ Windows 7 (64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit)/ Windows Vista
- Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business/ 2012
If you want to download a driver or software for Samsung ML-2165W, you must click on download links that we have provided in this table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|ML-2065W Series Print Driver Windows (32-bit/ 64-bit)||V3.13||Download|
|ML-2065W Series Print Driver (UNIVERSAL)||V3.00||Download|
|ML-2065W Series Print Driver All Windows||V3.00||Download|
How to Install Software and Driver for Samsung ML-2165W
Samsung ML-2165W Manual Installation Guides
Here are 4 easy steps for setting up your Samsung driver printer in order to be operated on your windows:
- After the download complete, you can do process to install the Samsung ML-2165W driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file has been saved. And click A driver file’s name usually ends with "exe" extension.
- The second step, you can right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or just either double-click on it. Then wait a few seconds while the Samsung ML-2165W driver file extracted. After the extraction completed, then go to the next step.
- The process of installation may begin at the time when you followed all of the instructions shown on your device screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your device correctly.
- After following three steps above the Samsung ML-2165W printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Software and Driver for Samsung ML-2165W
Samsung ML-2165W Manual Uninstallation Guides
To uninstall your Samsung ML-2165W driver, just follow the 4 steps below:
- Click Start menu on your device.
- Find out Control Panel, for window 8 or 10 you can search "Control Panel" in "search window" box. Look into “Program” menu and select “Uninstall a program.”
- All of the applications installed on your device will be shown. Find the Samsung ML-2165W driver. You may either input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- The last steps, just Double-click on the Samsung ML-2165W and click “Uninstall/Change”. And then, keep following the instructions will show pop up on the screen correctly.