Samsung CLP-415NW has a maximum printing speed of 19 pages per minute for both color and black and white modes. Interfaces it uses include Wi-Fi, Gigabit LAN, and USB. It delivers its first page in 16 seconds. The unit uses language simulations such as SPL-C, PostScript 3, PDF 1.7, PCL 6C, and PCL 5Ce. It also includes ReCP (Rendering Engine for Clean Page) technology. The unit comes with an input tray of 250 sheets capacity and a multipurpose tray of 1 sheet capacity. The unit is suitable for printing on transparencies, thin paper, thick paper, recycled paper, plain paper, labels, glossy paper, envelopes, cotton paper, cards, and bond paper.
Samsung CLP-415NW consumes 50 watts in both standby and sleep modes. It consumes 380 watts when operational. Data link protocols it uses are IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n, Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, as well as Gigabit Ethernet. It has a processor of 533 MHz clock speed and supports a memory of up to 512 MB.
Samsung CLP-415NW has a maximum printing resolution of 9600 x 600 dpi. It is compatible with MS Windows XP, MS Windows Vista, MS Windows Server 2008, MS Windows Server 2003, as well as MS Windows 7.
Samsung CLP-415NW Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32bit)/ Windows 10 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit)/ Windows 8 (64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit)/ Windows 7 (64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit)/ Windows Vista
- Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008 R2/415NW 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business/ 2012
If you want to download a driver or software for Samsung CLP-415NW, you must click on download links that we have provided in this table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|CLP-415NW Series Print Driver Windows 10 (32-bit/ 64-bit)||V3.13||Download|
|CLP-415NW Series Print Driver (UNIVERSAL)||V3.03||Download|
|CLP-415NW Series Print Driver Windows Vista||V2.01||Download|
How to Install Software and Driver for Samsung CLP-415NW
Samsung CLP-415NW Manual Installation Guides
Here are 4 main steps of setting up your Samsung driver printer in order to be operated on your windows:
- After the download complete, you can do process to install the Samsung CLP-415NW driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file has been saved. , then click. Hint: A driver file’s name usually ends with "exe" extension.
- The second step, you can right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or just either double-click on it. Then wait a few seconds while the Samsung CLP-415NW driver file extracted. After the extraction completed, then go to the next step.
- The process of installation may begin at the time when you followed all of the instructions shown on your device screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your device correctly.
- After following three steps above the Samsung CLP-415NW printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Software and Driver for Samsung CLP-415NW
Samsung CLP-415NW Manual Uninstallation Guides
To uninstall your Samsung CLP-415NW driver, just follow the 4 steps below:
- Click Start menu on your device.
- Find out Control Panel, for window 8 or 10 you can search "Control Panel" in "search window" box. Look into “Program” menu and select “Uninstall a program.”
- All of the applications installed on your device will be shown. Find the Samsung CLP-415NW driver. You may either input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- The last steps, just Double-click on the Samsung CLP-415NW and click “Uninstall/Change”. And then, keep following the instructions will show pop up on the screen correctly.