Samsung ML-2580N for Your Home Office Needs
If you have your own home office, the Samsung ML-2580N will be the printer that you need to get. That is because this printer has a lot of things to offer for your home office needs. The first one is the easy user interface. This printer can be simply installed and managed on the Windows operating system, one of the most common operating systems that you might be using at the time too.
The second one is the fast printing speed. Even though this printer cannot be considered as a speed demon, you can simply say that getting about 25 printing pages in a minute is totally possible on this Samsung ML-2580N. The next one is the power of this printer. You can say that this printer is totally tough since the maximum duty cycle that this printer offers is reaching 20,000 pages in a month. That means hundreds of pages in a day.
The last but not least, this printer offers you the simple looking design with the considerably compact size. With the compact size of the Samsung ML-2580N, you will not need to worry if you want to put it on your desk. The space will always be enough.
Samsung ML-2580N Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32bit)/ Windows 10 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit)/ Windows 8 (64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit)/ Windows 7 (64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit)/ Windows Vista
- Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business/ 2012
If you want to download a driver or software for Samsung ML-2580N, you must click on download links that we have provided in this table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|ML-2580N Series Print Driver Windows (32-bit/ 64-bit)||V3.03||Download|
|ML-2580N Series Print Driver (UNIVERSAL)||V3.03||Download|
|ML-2580N Series Print Driver Windows Vista||V3.03||Download|
How to Install Software and Driver for Samsung ML-2580N
Samsung ML-2580N Manual Installation Guides
Here are 4 easy steps for setting up your Samsung driver printer in order to be operated on your windows:
- After the download complete, you can do process to install the Samsung ML-2580N driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file has been saved. And click A driver file’s name usually ends with "exe" extension.
- The second step, you can right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or just either double-click on it. Then wait a few seconds while the Samsung ML-2580N driver file extracted. After the extraction completed, then go to the next step.
- The process of installation may begin at the time when you followed all of the instructions shown on your device screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your device correctly.
- After following three steps above the Samsung ML-2580N printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Software and Driver for Samsung ML-2580N
Samsung ML-2580N Manual Uninstallation Guides
To uninstall your Samsung ML-2580N driver, just follow the 4 steps below:
- Click Start menu on your device.
- Find out Control Panel, for window 8 or 10 you can search "Control Panel" in "search window" box. Look into “Program” menu and select “Uninstall a program.”
- All of the applications installed on your device will be shown. Find the Samsung ML-2580N driver. You may either input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- The last steps, just Double-click on the Samsung ML-2580N and click “Uninstall/Change”. And then, keep following the instructions will show pop up on the screen correctly.