Get the Work Done with Samsung ML-3051ND
Samsung ML-3051ND is a monochrome laser workgroup printer that comes with a maximum printing resolution of 1200 x 1200 dpi. It works at a maximum printing speed of 30 pages per minute only for black and white. The first print is delivered by this unit in 8.5 seconds only. The unit works with language emulations such as EPSON, IBM ProPrinter, PCL 6, as well as PostScript 3. The laser printer comes with a Samsung processor of 400 MHz clock speed as well as a memory of 64 MB size. Interfaces it works with include IEEE1284 Parallel, Ethernet 10/100 Base-TX, and a USB 2.0.
Samsung ML-3051ND emits a noise level of 54 dB when operational and a noise level of 39 dB when it is working on printing documents. It is compatible with operating systems of MS Windows 95, MS Windows 98, MS Windows Me, MS Windows NT4.0, MS Windows 2000, MS Windows XP, MS Windows 2003 Server, as well as MS Windows Vista.
Samsung ML-3051ND comes out of the package complete with a single cartridge of black toner. The unit weighs about 34.7 lbs. The unit’s dimensions are 11.2-inch height, 17.1-inch depth, as well as 15.75-inch width.
Samsung ML-3051ND Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32bit)/ Windows 10 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit)/ Windows 8 (64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit)/ Windows 7 (64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit)/ Windows Vista
- Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business/ 2012
If you want to download a driver or software for Samsung ML-3051ND, you must click on download links that we have provided in this table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|ML-3051ND Driver Windows 10||V3.00||Download|
|ML-3051ND Driver Windows 8||V3.00||Download|
|ML-3051ND Printer Driver Windows 7||V3.00||Download|
|ML-3051ND Series Printer Driver Windows XP||V3.00||Download|
|ML-3051ND Series Printer Driver Windows VISTA||V3.00||Download|
|ML-3051ND Series Printer Driver Windows SERVER||V3.00||Download|
How to Install Software and Driver for Samsung ML-3051ND
Samsung ML-3051ND Manual Installation Guides
Here are 4 easy steps for setting up your Samsung driver printer in order to be operated on your windows:
- After the download complete, you can do process to install the Samsung ML-3051ND driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file has been saved. And click A driver file’s name usually ends with "exe" extension.
- The second step, you can right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or just either double-click on it. Then wait a few seconds while the Samsung ML-3051ND driver file extracted. After the extraction completed, then go to the next step.
- The process of installation may begin at the time when you followed all of the instructions shown on your device screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your device correctly.
- After following three steps above the Samsung ML-3051ND printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Software and Driver for Samsung ML-3051ND
Samsung ML-3051ND Manual Uninstallation Guides
To uninstall your Samsung ML-3051ND driver, just follow the 4 steps below:
- Click Start menu on your device.
- Find out Control Panel, for window 8 or 10 you can search "Control Panel" in "search window" box. Look into “Program” menu and select “Uninstall a program.”
- All of the applications installed on your device will be shown. Find the Samsung ML-3051ND driver. You may either input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- The last steps, just Double-click on the Samsung ML-3051ND and click “Uninstall/Change”. And then, keep following the instructions will show pop up on the screen correctly.