Printing More Pages on Samsung ML-2851ND
If you are in need of a printer that can print a lot of pages, Samsung ML-2851ND is the one that you need to buy. There are some simple reasons why this printer is meant for printing a lot of pages. The first one is because of the maximum duty cycle of this printer. You need to know that this printer is able to print the maximum number of 30,000 pages in a month.
The next one is because of the efficient printing ink that you will get from this printer. You need to know that most similar printers can only give you the average of 1,000 printed sheets from one full ink tank. However, Samsung ML-2851ND is slightly different. That is because if you have a full ink tank, you will be able to print the maximum of 2,000 pages. That number is doubled from the average printer printing efficiency.
If you are interested in using this printer to print all of your documents, you need to make sure that you install the driver of this printer in your Windows desktop. The main reason is that this Samsung ML-2851ND will work best on the Windows operating system, especially for the later maintenance.
Samsung ML-2851ND Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32bit)/ Windows 10 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit)/ Windows 8 (64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit)/ Windows 7 (64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit)/ Windows Vista
- Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business/ 2012
If you want to download a driver or software for Samsung ML-2851ND, you must click on download links that we have provided in this table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|ML-2851ND Driver Windows 10||V3.00||Download|
|ML-2851ND Driver Windows 8||V3.00||Download|
|ML-2851ND Printer Driver Windows 7||V3.04||Download|
|ML-2851ND Series Printer Driver Windows XP||V3.04||Download|
|ML-2851ND Series Printer Driver Windows VISTA||V3.04||Download|
|ML-2851ND Series Printer Driver Windows SERVER||V3.04||Download|
How to Install Software and Driver for Samsung ML-2851ND
Samsung ML-2851ND Manual Installation Guides
Here are 4 easy steps for setting up your Samsung driver printer in order to be operated on your windows:
- After the download complete, you can do process to install the Samsung ML-2851ND driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file has been saved. And click A driver file’s name usually ends with "exe" extension.
- The second step, you can right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or just either double-click on it. Then wait a few seconds while the Samsung ML-2851ND driver file extracted. After the extraction completed, then go to the next step.
- The process of installation may begin at the time when you followed all of the instructions shown on your device screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your device correctly.
- After following three steps above the Samsung ML-2851ND printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Software and Driver for Samsung ML-2851ND
Samsung ML-2851ND Manual Uninstallation Guides
To uninstall your Samsung ML-2851ND driver, just follow the 4 steps below:
- Click Start menu on your device.
- Find out Control Panel, for window 8 or 10 you can search "Control Panel" in "search window" box. Look into “Program” menu and select “Uninstall a program.”
- All of the applications installed on your device will be shown. Find the Samsung ML-2851ND driver. You may either input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- The last steps, just Double-click on the Samsung ML-2851ND and click “Uninstall/Change”. And then, keep following the instructions will show pop up on the screen correctly.