Samsung CLP-510 works at a maximum printing speed of 25 pages per minute for black and white and at 6 pages per minute for color. The unit is equipped with a status LCD and features an automatic duplex printing function. It is suitable for printing on transparencies, plain paper, labels, envelopes, and cards. The unit consumes 17 watts in both standby and sleep modes. It consumes 450 watts when operational. It comes with an SGPGm processor and supports a memory of up to 192 MB. It comes with a maximum printing resolution of 1200 dpi for both black and white and color modes.
Samsung CLP-510 is compatible with MS Windows 98, MS Windows ME, MS Windows 2000, MS Windows XP, as well as MS Windows Server 2003. The unit has a maximum duty cycle of 35000 pages per month. It emits a noise level of 49 dB when operational.
Samsung CLP-510 requires an interface of USB 2.0 with 4 pin USB Type B. It is of 20.1-inch width, 18.5-inch depth, 15.9-inch height, and 70.55 lbs weight. It is equipped with a multipurpose tray of 100 sheets capacity as well as an input tray of 250 sheets capacity.
Samsung CLP-510 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32bit)/ Windows 10 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit)/ Windows 8 (64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit)/ Windows 7 (64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit)/ Windows Vista
- Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business/ 2012
If you want to download a driver or software for Samsung CLP-510, you must click on download links that we have provided in this table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|CLP-510 Series Print Driver Windows (Universal)||V3.00||Download|
|CLP-510 Series Print Driver Windows XP||V2.32||Download|
|CLP-510 Series Print Driver Windows 2003||V2.32||Download|
How to Install Software and Driver for Samsung CLP-510
Samsung CLP-510 Manual Installation Guides
Here are 4 main steps of setting up your Samsung driver printer in order to be operated on your windows:
- After the download complete, you can do process to install the Samsung CLP-510 driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file has been saved. , then click. Hint: A driver file’s name usually ends with "exe" extension.
- The second step, you can right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or just either double-click on it. Then wait a few seconds while the Samsung CLP-510 driver file extracted. After the extraction completed, then go to the next step.
- The process of installation may begin at the time when you followed all of the instructions shown on your device screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your device correctly.
- After following three steps above the Samsung CLP-510 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Software and Driver for Samsung CLP-510
Samsung CLP-510 Manual Uninstallation Guides
To uninstall your Samsung CLP-510 driver, just follow the 4 steps below:
- Click Start menu on your device.
- Find out Control Panel, for window 8 or 10 you can search "Control Panel" in "search window" box. Look into “Program” menu and select “Uninstall a program.”
- All of the applications installed on your device will be shown. Find the Samsung CLP-510 driver. You may either input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- The last steps, just Double-click on the Samsung CLP-510 and click “Uninstall/Change”. And then, keep following the instructions will show pop up on the screen correctly