Compact Size with Maximum Printing on Samsung ML-2850ND
If you are looking for a compact printer for your office needs, Samsung ML-2850ND is the printer that you need to consider. That is because, in term of size, this printer is considered as something compact that will not take a lot of spaces on your desk. Therefore, if you do not have a lot of spaces at the office, you just need to put this printer on a desk.
Even though the size of this printer is considerably compact, the maximum paper handling capacity of this printer is considered as something great. The main reason is that this Samsung ML-2850ND has the maximum paper handling capacity of 500 sheets. As an addition to that, this printer is also one tough printer than can simply help you to get the maximum output of 30,000 pages in a month. Printing one thousand of pages daily will not be a problem for this printer.
For your information, this printer is still using the wired connection so that you need to install the driver of this printer to the Windows desktop. That is because the Windows operating system is the one that will help you to get many different printing preferences on this Samsung ML-2850ND.
Samsung ML-2850ND Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32bit)/ Windows 10 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit)/ Windows 8 (64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit)/ Windows 7 (64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit)/ Windows Vista
- Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business/ 2012
If you want to download a driver or software for Samsung ML-2850ND, you must click on download links that we have provided in this table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|ML-2850ND Driver Windows 10||V3.00||Download|
|ML-2850ND Driver Windows 8||V3.00||Download|
|ML-2850ND Printer Driver Windows 7||V3.04||Download|
|ML-2850ND Series Printer Driver Windows XP||V3.04||Download|
|ML-2850ND Series Printer Driver Windows VISTA||V3.04||Download|
|ML-2850ND Series Printer Driver Windows SERVER||V3.04||Download|
How to Install Software and Driver for Samsung ML-2850ND
Samsung ML-2850ND Manual Installation Guides
Here are 4 easy steps for setting up your Samsung driver printer in order to be operated on your windows:
- After the download complete, you can do process to install the Samsung ML-2850ND driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file has been saved. And click A driver file’s name usually ends with "exe" extension.
- The second step, you can right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or just either double-click on it. Then wait a few seconds while the Samsung ML-2850ND driver file extracted. After the extraction completed, then go to the next step.
- The process of installation may begin at the time when you followed all of the instructions shown on your device screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your device correctly.
- After following three steps above the Samsung ML-2850ND printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Software and Driver for Samsung ML-2850ND
Samsung ML-2850ND Manual Uninstallation Guides
To uninstall your Samsung ML-2850ND driver, just follow the 4 steps below:
- Click Start menu on your device.
- Find out Control Panel, for window 8 or 10 you can search "Control Panel" in "search window" box. Look into “Program” menu and select “Uninstall a program.”
- All of the applications installed on your device will be shown. Find the Samsung ML-2850ND driver. You may either input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- The last steps, just Double-click on the Samsung ML-2850ND and click “Uninstall/Change”. And then, keep following the instructions will show pop up on the screen correctly.