What Samsung ML-3712ND Has under the Hood
Samsung ML-3712ND is a monochrome workgroup printer that is suitable for printing on media types such as bond paper, cards, cotton paper, envelopes, labels, plain paper, recycled paper, thick paper, as well as transparencies. The unit is compatible with operating systems such as Microsoft Windows 2000, Microsoft Windows Server 2003, Microsoft Windows Vista, as well as Microsoft Windows XP. The unit works at a maximum speed of 35 pages per minute in A4 size and 37 pages per minute in Letter A size. The unit delivers its first print in 6.5 seconds. It handles media through a paper cassette of 250 sheets capacity and a multipurpose tray of 50 sheets capacity.
Samsung ML-3712ND is supported by networking media such as Gigabit Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, and Ethernet. It consumes 3.5 watts in standby and sleep modes and 550 watts when operational. It is equipped with a Samsung processor of 600 MHz clock speed and a memory of 128 MB.
Samsung ML-3712ND has a maximum printing resolution of 1200 dpi. It emits a noise level of 26 dB when idle and 52 dB when operational. The unit is of 14.4-inch width, 14.5-inch depth, 10-inch height, and 22.05 lbs weight.
Samsung ML-3712ND Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32bit)/ Windows 10 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit)/ Windows 8 (64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit)/ Windows 7 (64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit)/ Windows Vista
- Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business/ 2012
If you want to download a driver or software for Samsung ML-3712ND, you must click on download links that we have provided in this table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|ML-3712ND Series Print Driver Windows (32-bit/ 64-bit)||V3.03||Download|
|ML-3712ND Series Print Driver (UNIVERSAL)||V3.03||Download|
|ML-3712ND Series Print Driver All Windows||V3.03||Download|
How to Install Software and Driver for Samsung ML-3712ND
Samsung ML-3712ND Manual Installation Guides
Here are 4 easy steps for setting up your Samsung driver printer in order to be operated on your windows:
- After the download complete, you can do process to install the Samsung ML-3712ND driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file has been saved. And click A driver file’s name usually ends with "exe" extension.
- The second step, you can right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or just either double-click on it. Then wait a few seconds while the Samsung ML-3712ND driver file extracted. After the extraction completed, then go to the next step.
- The process of installation may begin at the time when you followed all of the instructions shown on your device screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your device correctly.
- After following three steps above the Samsung ML-3712ND printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Software and Driver for Samsung ML-3712ND
Samsung ML-3712ND Manual Uninstallation Guides
To uninstall your Samsung ML-3712ND driver, just follow the 4 steps below:
- Click Start menu on your device.
- Find out Control Panel, for window 8 or 10 you can search "Control Panel" in "search window" box. Look into the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall a program.”
- All of the applications installed on your device will be shown. Find the Samsung ML-3712ND driver. You may either input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- The last steps, just Double-click on the Samsung ML-3712ND and click “Uninstall/Change”. And then, keep following the instructions will show pop up on the screen correctly.