Explore the Specs of Samsung ML-3712DW
Samsung ML-3712DW has a maximum speed of 35 pages per minute when printing in A4 size and 37 pages per minute when in Letter A. It comes with a maximum printing resolution of 1200 dpi and delivers first print in 6.5 seconds only. The language simulations it uses include PostScript 3, PCL 6, PCL 5E, IBM ProPrinter, and EPSON. A multipurpose tray of 50 sheets capacity and a paper cassette of 250 sheets capacity are embedded into the unit to handle the media. Media types it is compatible with our bond paper, cards, cotton paper, envelopes, labels, plain paper, recycled paper, thick paper, thin paper, as well as transparencies. The unit has a total media capacity of 300 sheets.
Samsung ML-3712DW uses data link protocols such as USB 2.0, IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11b, Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, and Gigabit Ethernet. It is equipped with a processor of 600 MHz and a RAM of 128 MB.
Samsung ML-3712DW is compatible with MS Windows and comes with a maximum printing resolution of 1200 dpi. It has a maximum duty cycle of 80000 pages per month. The unit emits a noise level of 26 dB when idle and 52 dB when operational.
Samsung ML-3712DW Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32bit)/ Windows 10 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit)/ Windows 8 (64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit)/ Windows 7 (64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit)/ Windows Vista
- Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business/ 2012
If you want to download a driver or software for Samsung ML-3712DW, you must click on download links that we have provided in this table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|ML-3712DW Series Print Driver Windows (32-bit/ 64-bit)||V3.03||Download|
|ML-3712DW Series Print Driver (UNIVERSAL)||V3.03||Download|
|ML-3712DW Series Print Driver All Windows||V3.03||Download|
How to Install Software and Driver for Samsung ML-3712DW
Samsung ML-3712DW Manual Installation Guides
Here are 4 easy steps for setting up your Samsung driver printer in order to be operated on your windows:
- After the download complete, you can do process to install the Samsung ML-3712DW driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file has been saved. And click A driver file’s name usually ends with "exe" extension.
- The second step, you can right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or just either double-click on it. Then wait a few seconds while the Samsung ML-3712DW driver file extracted. After the extraction completed, then go to the next step.
- The process of installation may begin at the time when you followed all of the instructions shown on your device screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your device correctly.
- After following three steps above the Samsung ML-3712DW printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Software and Driver for Samsung ML-3712DW
Samsung ML-3712DW Manual Uninstallation Guides
To uninstall your Samsung ML-3712DW driver, just follow the 4 steps below:
- Click Start menu on your device.
- Find out Control Panel, for window 8 or 10 you can search "Control Panel" in "search window" box. Look into the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall a program.”
- All of the applications installed on your device will be shown. Find the Samsung ML-3712DW driver. You may either input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- The last steps, just Double-click on the Samsung ML-3712DW and click “Uninstall/Change”. And then, keep following the instructions will show pop up on the screen correctly.