Samsung ML-4551N: The Notable Features
The Samsung ML-4551N can be one of the most recommended printing equipment that you better add to your working room. This awesome mono laser printing device will definitely help you to handle all of your printing jobs nicely. So then, you will find that your jobs can be so easier and more fun than you have ever imagined.
Furthermore, the Samsung ML-4551N actually has so many notable features that you will love so much, Some of them are like the 1200x1200 dpi printing resolution, 128 MB of RAM, and so on. All of them will definitely become the notable conveniences so that you will never find any difficulties whenever you use the printer. Aside of that, they can increase the efficiency of the device to the higher level as there are the 100-sheet multipurpose tray and the 500-sheet paper drawer So, you do not have to waste your energy to handle the paper.
Moreover, there are some notable network printing features applied to the Samsung ML-4551N, such as Ethernet and USB 2.0. Both of these things will allow you to connect to the computer network, so then you can share and print your files effortlessly. Thus, you do not need to spend much time when you want to complete your printing jobs.
Samsung ML-4551N Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32bit)/ Windows 10 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit)/ Windows 8 (64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit)/ Windows 7 (64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit)/ Windows Vista
- Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business/ 2012
If you want to download a driver or software for Samsung ML-4551N, you must click on download links that we have provided in this table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|ML-4551N Driver Windows 10||V3.00||Download|
|ML-4551N Driver Windows 8||V3.00||Download|
|ML-4551N Printer Driver Windows 7||V3.04||Download|
|ML-4551N Series Printer Driver Windows XP||V3.04||Download|
|ML-4551N Series Printer Driver Windows VISTA||V3.04||Download|
|ML-4551N Series Printer Driver Windows SERVER||V3.04||Download|
How to Install Software and Driver for Samsung ML-4551N
Samsung ML-4551N Manual Installation Guides
Here are 4 easy steps for setting up your Samsung driver printer in order to be operated on your windows:
- After the download complete, you can do process to install the Samsung ML-4551N driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file has been saved. And click A driver file’s name usually ends with "exe" extension.
- The second step, you can right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or just either double-click on it. Then wait a few seconds while the Samsung ML-4551N driver file extracted. After the extraction completed, then go to the next step.
- The process of installation may begin at the time when you followed all of the instructions shown on your device screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your device correctly.
- After following three steps above the Samsung ML-4551N printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Software and Driver for Samsung ML-4551N
Samsung ML-4551N Manual Uninstallation Guides
To uninstall your Samsung ML-4551N driver, just follow the 4 steps below:
- Click Start menu on your device.
- Find out Control Panel, for window 8 or 10 you can search "Control Panel" in "search window" box. Look into the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall a program.”
- All of the applications installed on your device will be shown. Find the Samsung ML-4551N driver. You may either input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- The last steps, just Double-click on the Samsung ML-4551N and click “Uninstall/Change”. And then, keep following the instructions will show pop up on the screen correctly.