Samsung CLP-300N is another personal printer manufactured by Samsung. This can be a good reference for a personal printer to consider when you are looking for a printer to help you in working with documents. This printer has a function to print on both mono and color pages. In printing, this can also be used for printing photos and pictures.
About its performance, Samsung CLP-300N can provide some good points in its printing speed. For mono printing, this printer can print up to 17 pages per minute. Then, for color printing, its maximum printing speed can reach 4 pages per minute. For its first mono printout, it will be ready in 14 seconds, while its first color printouts will be ready in 26 seconds. For its printing resolution, especially in color printing, it is up to 2400 dpi, and this will make sure that users can get good printing results.
Although this is a personal printer, it does mean that users will not need the printer that can process tasks fast. In this case, Samsung CLP-300N is equipped with 300 MHz processor by Samsung. Then, it is combined with 32 MB RAM. With this, tasks form users can b processed smoothly and there will less possibility of error in processing. For its compatibility, this printer can work on Windows Operating System.
Samsung CLP-300N Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32bit)/ Windows 10 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit)/ Windows 8 (64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit)/ Windows 7 (64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit)/ Windows Vista
- Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business/ 2012
If you want to download a driver or software for Samsung CLP-300N, you must click on download links that we have provided in this table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|CLP-300N Series Print Driver Windows 7 (32-bit)||V3.03||Download|
|CLP-300N Series Print Driver Windows 7 (64-bit)||V3.03||Download|
|CLP-300N Series Print Driver Windows Vista (32-bit)||V3.03||Download|
|CLP-300N Series Print Driver Windows Vista (64-bit)||V3.03||Download|
|CLP-300N Series Print Driver Windows XP (32-bit)||V1.63.11||Download|
|CLP-300N Series Print Driver Windows XP (64-bit)||V1.63.11||Download|
|CLP-300N Series Print Driver (No Installer) Windows Server 2012||V3.04.25||Download|
|CLP-300N Series Print Driver Windows Server 2008 R2||V3.03||Download|
|CLP-300N Series Print Driver Windows Server 2008 W32||V3.03||Download|
|CLP-300N Series Print Driver Windows Server 2008 x64||V3.03||Download|
|CLP-300N Series Print Driver Windows Server 2008 Small Business||V3.03||Download|
|CLP-300N Series Print Driver Windows Server 2008 Itanium||V3.03||Download|
|CLP-300N Series Print Driver Windows Server 2008 Foundation Edition||V3.03||Download|
|CLP-300N Series Print Driver Windows Server 2008 Essential Business||V3.03||Download|
|CLP-300N Series Print Driver Windows Server 2003||V1.63.11||Download|
How to Install Software and Driver for Samsung CLP-300N
Samsung CLP-300 Manual Installation Guides
Here are 4 main steps of setting up your Samsung driver printer in order to be operated on your windows:
- After the download complete, you can do process to install the Samsung CLP-300N driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file has been saved. , then click. Hint: A driver file’s name usually ends with "exe" extension.
- The second step, you can right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or just either double-click on it. Then wait a few seconds while the Samsung CLP-300N driver file extracted. After the extraction completed, then go to the next step.
- The process of installation may begin at the time when you followed all of the instructions shown on your device screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your device correctly.
- After following three steps above the Samsung CLP-300N printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Software and Driver for Samsung CLP-300N
Samsung CLP-300N Manual Uninstallation Guides
To uninstall your Samsung CLP-300N driver, just follow the 4 steps below:
- Click Start menu on your device.
- Find out Control Panel, for window 8 or 10 you can search "Control Panel" in "search window" box. Look into “Program” menu and select “Uninstall a program.”
- All of the applications installed on your device will be shown. Find the Samsung CLP-300N driver. You may either input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- The last steps, just Double-click on the Samsung CLP-300N and click “Uninstall/Change”. And then, keep following the instructions will show pop up on the screen correctly.