Samsung Xpress SL-M2070F: The Printing Performance
The Samsung Xpress SL-M2070F is a kind of the best printing device that you have to own in your office or home. It is because this remarkable equipment will definitely help you to finish your tasks in the most perfect way. So then, you will never have any problem whenever you want to print, scan, fax, or copy your documents so well.
Then, the Samsung Xpress SL-M2070F can actually show you the tremendous printing performance. It can be seen when the printer can give you the best quality printing results that you always require and expect all this time. It is all because of the 1200x1200 dpi printing resolution and fabulous ink system. The combination of those both things will make your documents or pictures look so crisp and sharp at once.
Aside from that, the Samsung Xpress SL-M2070F is able to perform a speedy printing process as it can produce up to 20 pages per minute (ppm) for black and white printouts. Then, this particular fact means that you will be able to get all of your jobs done so well in the most efficient way. Thus, you do not have to reduce your precious busy time as long as you use this printing machine.
Samsung SL-M2070F Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32bit)/ Windows 10 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit)/ Windows 8 (64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit)/ Windows 7 (64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit)/ Windows Vista
- Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business/ 2012
If you want to download a driver or software for Samsung SL-M2070F, you must click on download links that we have provided in this table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|SL-M2070F Driver Windows 10||V3.13||Download|
|SL-M2070F Driver Windows 8||V3.13||Download|
|SL-M2070F Printer Driver Windows 7||V3.13||Download|
|SL-M2070F Series Printer Driver Windows XP||V3.13||Download|
|SL-M2070F Series Printer Driver Windows VISTA||V3.13||Download|
|SL-M2070F Series Printer Driver Windows SERVER||V3.13||Download|
How to Install Software and Driver for Samsung SL-M2070F
Samsung SL-M2070F Manual Installation Guides
Here are 4 easy steps for setting up your Samsung driver printer in order to be operated on your windows:
- After the download complete, you can do process to install the Samsung SL-M2070F driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file has been saved. And click A driver file’s name usually ends with "exe" extension.
- The second step, you can right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or just either double-click on it. Then wait a few seconds while the Samsung SL-M2070F driver file extracted. After the extraction completed, then go to the next step.
- The process of installation may begin at the time when you followed all of the instructions shown on your device screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your device correctly.
- After following three steps above the Samsung SL-M2070F printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Software and Driver for Samsung SL-M2070F
Samsung SL-M2070F Manual Uninstallation Guides
To uninstall your Samsung SL-M2070F driver, just follow the 4 steps below:
- Click Start menu on your device.
- Find out Control Panel, for window 8 or 10 you can search "Control Panel" in "search window" box. Look into the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall a program.”
- All of the applications installed on your device will be shown. Find the Samsung SL-M2070F driver. You may either input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- The last steps, just Double-click on the Samsung SL-M2070F and click “Uninstall/Change”. And then, keep following the instructions will show pop up on the screen correctly.