Features Found on Samsung SCX-6220
Samsung SCX-6220 consumes 35 watts in sleep mode, 115 watts in standby mode, and 430 when operational. It has a copier that works at a maximum speed of 20 pages per minute at a maximum resolution of 1200 x 1200 dpi. The copier warms up in 25 seconds and delivers its first copy in 8 seconds. The printer has a maximum printing speed of 20 pages per minute and a maximum printing resolution of 1200 x 1200 dpi. The unit is compatible with operating systems such as MS Windows XP, MS Windows 2000, MS Windows 95, MS Windows NT 4.0, MS Windows ME, MS Windows 98, Caldera OpenLinux, TurboLinux, SuSe Linux, Red Hat Linux, and Mandrake Linux.
Samsung SCX-6220 emits a noise level of 40 dB when idle and 60 dB when operating. It handles media through an ADF of 50 sheets capacity, a bypass tray of 100 sheets capacity, an output tray of 250 sheets capacity, and a paper cassette of 550 sheets capacity.
Samsung SCX-6220 supports the use of plain paper as its primary media. The unit is of 21.3-inch width, 17.4-inch depth, 19.2-inch height, and 71.64 lbs weight. It also comes with a scanner of 600 x 600 dpi optical resolution.
Samsung SCX-6220 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32bit)/ Windows 10 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit)/ Windows 8 (64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit)/ Windows 7 (64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit)/ Windows Vista
- Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business/ 2012
If you want to download a driver or software for Samsung SCX-6220, you must click on download links that we have provided in this table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|SCX-6220 Driver Windows 10||V3.00||Download|
|SCX-6220 Driver Windows 8||V3.00||Download|
|SCX-6220 Printer Driver Windows 7||V3.02||Download|
|SCX-6220 Series Printer Driver Windows XP||V3.02||Download|
|SCX-6220 Series Printer Driver Windows VISTA||V3.02||Download|
|SCX-6220 Series Printer Driver Windows SERVER||V3.02||Download|
How to Install Software and Driver for Samsung SCX-6220
Samsung SCX-6220 Manual Installation Guides
Here are 4 easy steps for setting up your Samsung driver printer in order to be operated on your windows:
- After the download complete, you can do process to install the Samsung SCX-6220 driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file has been saved. And click A driver file’s name usually ends with "exe" extension.
- The second step, you can right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or just either double-click on it. Then wait a few seconds while the Samsung SCX-6220 driver file extracted. After the extraction completed, then go to the next step.
- The process of installation may begin at the time when you followed all of the instructions shown on your device screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your device correctly.
- After following three steps above the Samsung SCX-6220 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Software and Driver for Samsung SCX-6220
Samsung SCX-6220 Manual Uninstallation Guides
To uninstall your Samsung SCX-6220 driver, just follow the 4 steps below:
- Click Start menu on your device.
- Find out Control Panel, for window 8 or 10 you can search "Control Panel" in "search window" box. Look into the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall a program.”
- All of the applications installed on your device will be shown. Find the Samsung SCX-6220 driver. You may either input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- The last steps, just Double-click on the Samsung SCX-6220 and click “Uninstall/Change”. And then, keep following the instructions will show pop up on the screen correctly.