Get a Samsung SCX-6320F and Enjoy Easy Printing Service
Samsung SCX-6320F is embedded with a standard memory of 32 MB size. It consumes 35 watts in sleep mode, 115 watts in standby mode, and 350 watts when operational. It is equipped with a copier that works at a maximum speed of 20 pages per minute at a maximum resolution of 1200 x 1200 dpi. The copier takes 25 seconds to warm up and 8 seconds to deliver its first copy. It features 400% maximum document enlargement and 25% maximum document reduction. It can turn in up to 900 copies.
Samsung SCX-6320F prints documents at a maximum speed of 20 pages per minute on a maximum printing resolution of 1200 x 1200 dpi. The printer works using PCL 6 printing language. Connections are supported by a USB host, a parallel system, and a LAN network. The unit is compatible with operating systems such as MS Windows XP, MS Windows 2000, MS Windows 95, MS Windows NT 4.0, MS Windows ME, MS Windows 98, Caldera OpenLinux, TurboLinux, SuSe Linux, Red Hat Linux, and Mandrake Linux.
Samsung SCX-6320F comes with a scanner of 600 x 600 dpi optical resolution that can be interpolated to 4800 x 4800 dpi and a fax machine with a maximum transmission speed of 33.6 kbps.
Samsung SCX-6320F Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32bit)/ Windows 10 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit)/ Windows 8 (64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit)/ Windows 7 (64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit)/ Windows Vista
- Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business/ 2012
If you want to download a driver or software for Samsung SCX-6320F, you must click on download links that we have provided in this table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|SCX-6320F Series Print Driver Windows (UNIVERSAL)||V3.03||Download|
|SCX-6320F Series Print Driver (UNIVERSAL)||V3.03||Download|
|SCX-6320F Series Scan Driver (UNIVERSAL)||V3.03||Download|
How to Install Software and Driver for Samsung SCX-6320F
Samsung SCX-6320F Manual Installation Guides
Here are 4 easy steps for setting up your Samsung driver printer in order to be operated on your windows:
- After the download complete, you can do process to install the Samsung SCX-6320F driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file has been saved. And click A driver file’s name usually ends with "exe" extension.
- The second step, you can right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or just either double-click on it. Then wait a few seconds while the Samsung SCX-6320F driver file extracted. After the extraction completed, then go to the next step.
- The process of installation may begin at the time when you followed all of the instructions shown on your device screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your device correctly.
- After following three steps above the Samsung SCX-6320F printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Software and Driver for Samsung SCX-6320F
Samsung SCX-6320F Manual Uninstallation Guides
To uninstall your Samsung SCX-6320F driver, just follow the 4 steps below:
- Click Start menu on your device.
- Find out Control Panel, for window 8 or 10 you can search "Control Panel" in "search window" box. Look into the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall a program.”
- All of the applications installed on your device will be shown. Find the Samsung SCX-6320F driver. You may either input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- The last steps, just Double-click on the Samsung SCX-6320F and click “Uninstall/Change”. And then, keep following the instructions will show pop up on the screen correctly.