Samsung SCX-6345N and Its Complete Features
Samsung SCX-6345N is a laser monochrome printer with a maximum duty cycle of 200000 pages per month. It is equipped with a standard memory of 256 MB and a hard disk drive of 40 GB. The unit consumes 35 watts when in sleep mode, 170 watts in standby mode, and 900 watts when operational. It copies documents at a speed of 43 pages per minute at a maximum resolution of 600 x 600 dpi. The copier takes 35 seconds to warm up and 5 seconds to deliver its first copy. The copier features 3 exposure modes and automatic duplex copying.
Samsung SCX-6345N is compatible with operating systems such as MS Windows XP, MS Windows 2000, MS Windows NT 4.0, MS Windows ME, MS Windows 98, MS Windows Server 2003, Red Hat Linux 8.0, Red Hat Linux 9.0, SuSe Linux 8.2, Apple Mac OS 8.6 - 9.2, SuSE Linux 9.0, Red Hat Fedora Core 1-3, SuSE Linux 9.2, Mandrake Linux 9.2 - 10.1, and Apple Mac OS X 10.1 - 10.4.
Samsung SCX-6345N prints at a maximum speed of 43 pages per minute at a maximum resolution of 1200 x 1200 dpi. The printer uses PCL 6 and PostScript 3 as its printer languages.
Samsung SCX-6345N Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32bit)/ Windows 10 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit)/ Windows 8 (64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit)/ Windows 7 (64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit)/ Windows Vista
- Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business/ 2012
If you want to download a driver or software for Samsung SCX-6345N, you must click on download links that we have provided in this table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|SCX-6345N Series Print Driver PCL6 Windows (UNIVERSAL)||V2.03||Download|
|SCX-6345N Series Print Driver (UNIVERSAL)||V3.00||Download|
|SCX-6345N Series Scan Driver (UNIVERSAL)||V3.00||Download|
How to Install Software and Driver for Samsung SCX-6345N
Samsung SCX-6345N Manual Installation Guides
Here are 4 easy steps for setting up your Samsung driver printer in order to be operated on your windows:
- After the download complete, you can do process to install the Samsung SCX-6345N driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file has been saved. And click A driver file’s name usually ends with "exe" extension.
- The second step, you can right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or just either double-click on it. Then wait a few seconds while the Samsung SCX-6345N driver file extracted. After the extraction completed, then go to the next step.
- The process of installation may begin at the time when you followed all of the instructions shown on your device screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your device correctly.
- After following three steps above the Samsung SCX-6345N printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Software and Driver for Samsung SCX-6345N
Samsung SCX-6345N Manual Uninstallation Guides
To uninstall your Samsung SCX-6345N driver, just follow the 4 steps below:
- Click Start menu on your device.
- Find out Control Panel, for window 8 or 10 you can search "Control Panel" in "search window" box. Look into the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall a program.”
- All of the applications installed on your device will be shown. Find the Samsung SCX-6345N driver. You may either input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- The last steps, just Double-click on the Samsung SCX-6345N and click “Uninstall/Change”. And then, keep following the instructions will show pop up on the screen correctly.