Samsung CLP-315W can be a good choices of printer. This device can be both personal or workgroup printer. In this case, this printer has function for printing, both color, and mono printing. This is also able to print pictures and photos. This device can be a good partner for working in dealing with many kinds documents and this can also be alternative for a small office.
In this case, Samsung CLP-315W can be a good printer for office since this printer supports workgroup connection. Some PCs can be connected together with LAN and they can get connected to this printer. This is suitable for offices who need to printer to help them in working with documents. Then, this also has wireless connectivity. With Wi-Fi, this printer can be connected, so printing remotely is possible to do and it is no longer necessary to depend on USB cable whenever want to print documents.
For its specification, Samsung CLP-315W can provide up to 17 pages per minute as its mono printing speed. This is speed for printing on Letter A paper, and for printing on A4 paper size, this device can print up to 16 pages per minute. Then, for color printing, this device is able to print up to 4 pages per minute. In term of its printing resolution, it can handle up to 2400 x 600 dpi. For its compatibility, this device is compatible for Windows.
Samsung CLP-300 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32bit)/ Windows 10 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit)/ Windows 8 (64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit)/ Windows 7 (64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit)/ Windows Vista
- Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business/ 2012
If you want to download a driver or software for Samsung CLP-300, you must click on download links that we have provided in this table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|CLP-315W Series Print Driver Windows (32-bit/ 64-bit)||V3.03||Download|
|CLP-315W Series Print Driver (UNIVERSAL)||V3.03||Download|
|CLP-315W Series Print Driver Windows Vista||V3.03||Download|
How to Install Software and Driver for Samsung CLP-300
Samsung CLP-300 Manual Installation Guides
Here are 4 main steps of setting up your Samsung driver printer in order to be operated on your windows:
- After the download complete, you can do process to install the Samsung CLP-300 driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file has been saved. , then click. Hint: A driver file’s name usually ends with "exe" extension.
- The second step, you can right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or just either double-click on it. Then wait a few seconds while the Samsung CLP-300 driver file extracted. After the extraction completed, then go to the next step.
- The process of installation may begin at the time when you followed all of the instructions shown on your device screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your device correctly.
- After following three steps above the Samsung CLP-300 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Software and Driver for Samsung CLP-300
Samsung CLP-300 Manual Uninstallation Guides
To uninstall your Samsung CLP-300 driver, just follow the 4 steps below:
- Click Start menu on your device.
- Find out Control Panel, for window 8 or 10 you can search "Control Panel" in "search window" box. Look into “Program” menu and select “Uninstall a program.”
- All of the applications installed on your device will be shown. Find the Samsung CLP-300 driver. You may either input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- The last steps, just Double-click on the Samsung CLP-300 and click “Uninstall/Change”. And then, keep following the instructions will show pop up on the screen correctly.