Full Specs of Samsung SCX-6322DN
Samsung SCX-6322DN is a laser monochrome printer armed with a standard memory size of 64 MB. The unit consumes 28 watts in sleep mode, 100 watts in standby mode, and 450 watts when operational. It comes with a copier that works at a maximum speed of 22 pages per minute at a maximum resolution of 600 x 600 dpi. The first copy is out in 13.5 seconds and it takes 25 seconds for the unit to warm up. Its maximum printing speed is 22 pages per minute at a maximum resolution of 1200 x 1200 dpi. The printer works with PCL and PostScript 3 printing languages.
Samsung SCX-6322DN supports operating systems such as MS Windows XP, MS Windows 2000, MS Windows NT 4.0, MS Windows ME, MS Windows 98, Red Hat Linux 8.0, Red Hat Linux 9.0, SuSe Linux 8.2, SuSE Linux 9.0, Red Hat Fedora Core 1-3, SuSE Linux 9.2, Mandrake Linux 9.2 - 10.1, and Apple Mac OS X 10.3 - 10.4.
Samsung SCX-6322DN emits a noise level of 40 dB when idle and 65 dB when operating. It supports media such as cards, envelopes, labels, plain paper, recycled paper, and transparencies. It also comes with a scanner of 600 x 600 dpi optical resolution, which can be interpolated to 4800 x 4800 dpi.
Samsung SCX-6322DN Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32bit)/ Windows 10 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit)/ Windows 8 (64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit)/ Windows 7 (64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit)/ Windows Vista
- Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business/ 2012
If you want to download a driver or software for Samsung SCX-6322DN, you must click on download links that we have provided in this table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|SCX-6322DN Driver Windows 10||V3.00||Download|
|SCX-6322DN Driver Windows 8||V3.00||Download|
|SCX-6322DN Printer Driver Windows 7||V3.04||Download|
|SCX-6322DN Series Printer Driver Windows XP||V3.04||Download|
|SCX-6322DN Series Printer Driver Windows VISTA||V3.04||Download|
|SCX-6322DN Series Printer Driver Windows SERVER||V3.04||Download|
How to Install Software and Driver for Samsung SCX-6322DN
Samsung SCX-6322DN Manual Installation Guides
Here are 4 easy steps for setting up your Samsung driver printer in order to be operated on your windows:
- After the download complete, you can do process to install the Samsung SCX-6322DN driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file has been saved. And click A driver file’s name usually ends with "exe" extension.
- The second step, you can right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or just either double-click on it. Then wait a few seconds while the Samsung SCX-6322DN driver file extracted. After the extraction completed, then go to the next step.
- The process of installation may begin at the time when you followed all of the instructions shown on your device screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your device correctly.
- After following three steps above the Samsung SCX-6322DN printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Software and Driver for Samsung SCX-6322DN
Samsung SCX-6322DN Manual Uninstallation Guides
To uninstall your Samsung SCX-6322DN driver, just follow the 4 steps below:
- Click Start menu on your device.
- Find out Control Panel, for window 8 or 10 you can search "Control Panel" in "search window" box. Look into the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall a program.”
- All of the applications installed on your device will be shown. Find the Samsung SCX-6322DN driver. You may either input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- The last steps, just Double-click on the Samsung SCX-6322DN and click “Uninstall/Change”. And then, keep following the instructions will show pop up on the screen correctly.