Samsung Xpress SL-C1860FW Improves Your Business Mobility with NFC technology
What are the matters of establishing business? Great mobility can be one of the things that should every business has. The Samsung Xpress SL-C1860FW is the printer that will help you to boost your business productivity and mobility. In fact, there are great features brought by this printer including NFC technology. And, keep reading the article you will find more!
This printer comes with four documents handling functions including printer, scanner, copier, as well as a fax. The Samsung Xpress SL-C1860FW also support with mobile direct printing through Google Cloud Print and Samsung Mobile Print app. This series is also equipped with a wireless connectivity so you can wirelessly print from your smartphones and tablets. With NFC technology, you can easily connect to the network if you want to use a wireless printer.
A 533 MHz is included in order to deliver unstoppable performance. You can achieve print speed up to 19 pages per minute for black and color print. Meanwhile, the first page out is up to 14 seconds and the monthly duty cycle is up to 40000 pages. The Samsung Xpress SL-C1860FW brings ReCP technology and print resolution up to 9600 x 600 dpi to sharpen the focus for both texts and graphics.
Samsung Xpress SL-C1860FW Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32bit)/ Windows 10 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit)/ Windows 8 (64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit)/ Windows 7 (64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit)/ Windows Vista
- Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business/ 2012
If you want to download a driver or software for Samsung Xpress SL-C1860FW, you must click on download links that we have provided in this table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|SL-C1860FW Driver Windows 10||V3.13||Download|
|SL-C1860FW Driver Windows 8||V3.13||Download|
|SL-C1860FW Printer Driver Windows 7||V3.13||Download|
|SL-C1860FW Series Printer Driver Windows XP||V3.13||Download|
|SL-C1860FW Series Printer Driver Windows VISTA||V3.13||Download|
|SL-C1860FW Series Printer Driver Windows SERVER||V3.13||Download|
How to Install Software and Driver for Samsung Xpress SL-C1860FW
Samsung Xpress SL-C1860FW Manual Installation Guides
Here are 4 easy steps for setting up your Samsung driver printer in order to be operated on your windows:
- After the download complete, you can do process to install the Samsung Xpress SL-C1860FW driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file has been saved. And click A driver file’s name usually ends with "exe" extension.
- The second step, you can right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or just either double-click on it. Then wait a few seconds while the Samsung Xpress SL-C1860FW driver file extracted. After the extraction completed, then go to the next step.
- The process of installation may begin at the time when you followed all of the instructions shown on your device screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your device correctly.
- After following three steps above the Samsung Xpress SL-C1860FW printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Software and Driver for Samsung Xpress SL-C1860FW
Samsung Xpress SL-C1860FW Manual Uninstallation Guides
To uninstall your Samsung Xpress SL-C1860FW driver, just follow the 4 steps below:
- Click Start menu on your device.
- Find out Control Panel, for window 8 or 10 you can search "Control Panel" in "search window" box. Look into the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall a program.”
- All of the applications installed on your device will be shown. Find the Samsung Xpress SL-C1860FW driver. You may either input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- The last steps, just Double-click on the Samsung Xpress SL-C1860FW and click “Uninstall/Change”. And then, keep following the instructions will show pop up on the screen correctly.