Observe the Specs of Samsung Xpress SL-C1810W
Samsung Xpress SL-C1810W is a laser workgroup printer with color printing capabilities. It works at a maximum speed of 18 pages per minute for color in A4 size and 19 pages per minute for black and white in Letter A size. The unit is equipped with a status LCD and works with both wired and wireless connectivity. First print out is delivered in 16 seconds. The unit comes with a multipurpose tray of 1 sheet capacity and a paper cassette of 250 sheets capacity. It features language simulations such as PCL 5C, PCL 6, PDF 1.7, PostScript 3, and SPL-C.
Samsung Xpress SL-C1810W is compatible with media types such as bond paper, labels, plain paper, recycled paper, thick paper, thin paper, card stock, transparencies, cotton paper, envelopes, and glossy paper. It consumes 380 watts when operational, 50 watts in standby mode, and 1.5 watts in sleep mode.
Samsung Xpress SL-C1810W is fitted with a processor of 533 MHz and uses WPS and Wi-Fi Direct as its security protocols. It is preinstalled with a RAM of 256 MB size and supports up to 512 MB. The unit is compatible with operating systems such as Apple MacOS X 10.3 - 10.9, Microsoft Windows Server 2008, Microsoft Windows Vista, Microsoft Windows XP, Windows 8, Linux, Microsoft Windows 2000, Microsoft Windows 7, and Microsoft Windows Server 2003.
Samsung Xpress SL-C1810W Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32bit)/ Windows 10 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit)/ Windows 8 (64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit)/ Windows 7 (64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit)/ Windows Vista
- Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business/ 2012
If you want to download a driver or software for Samsung Xpress SL-C1810W, you must click on download links that we have provided in this table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|SL-C1810W Driver Windows 10||V3.13||Download|
|SL-C1810W Driver Windows 8||V3.13||Download|
|SL-C1810W Printer Driver Windows 7||V3.13||Download|
|SL-C1810W Series Printer Driver Windows XP||V3.13||Download|
|SL-C1810W Series Printer Driver Windows VISTA||V3.13||Download|
|SL-C1810W Series Printer Driver Windows SERVER||V3.13||Download|
How to Install Software and Driver for Samsung Xpress SL-C1810W
Samsung Xpress SL-C1810W Manual Installation Guides
Here are 4 easy steps for setting up your Samsung driver printer in order to be operated on your windows:
- After the download complete, you can do process to install the Samsung Xpress SL-C1810W driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file has been saved. And click A driver file’s name usually ends with "exe" extension.
- The second step, you can right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or just either double-click on it. Then wait a few seconds while the Samsung Xpress SL-C1810W driver file extracted. After the extraction completed, then go to the next step.
- The process of installation may begin at the time when you followed all of the instructions shown on your device screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your device correctly.
- After following three steps above the Samsung Xpress SL-C1810W printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Software and Driver for Samsung Xpress SL-C1810W
Samsung Xpress SL-C1810W Manual Uninstallation Guides
To uninstall your Samsung Xpress SL-C1810W driver, just follow the 4 steps below:
- Click Start menu on your device.
- Find out Control Panel, for window 8 or 10 you can search "Control Panel" in "search window" box. Look into the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall a program.”
- All of the applications installed on your device will be shown. Find the Samsung Xpress SL-C1810W driver. You may either input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- The last steps, just Double-click on the Samsung Xpress SL-C1810W and click “Uninstall/Change”. And then, keep following the instructions will show pop up on the screen correctly.