True Monochrome Printer Samsung Xpress SL-M2020 For Your Office
When it comes to buying the Samsung Xpress SL-M2020 printer, you can be overwhelmed. But, keep your energy to learn more about what features and performance of this printer. This article tries to give a complete information about the product. This printer is manufactured for black printing for small office and home office.
This device only has a single function and only print on black color. This printer is geared up with a LED display which shows problems like the ink runs out. The Samsung Xpress SL-M2020 only brings a wired connectivity through Hi-Speed USB 2.0. There is a feature called Print Screen button which allows you to automatically your desired screen printed.
Additionally, a 400 MHz processor with 64 MB4 will ensure durable and strong performance in working days. The print speed can reach up to 20 mono pages per minute and the monthly duty cycle is up to 10000 pages. The Samsung Xpress SL-M2020 also features maximum print resolution up to 1200 x 1200 dpi delivering a premium print quality. Additionally, Samsung ReCP technology offers you sharp and smooth quality for text and graphics. However, it does not support yet with automatic duplex.
Samsung Xpress SL-M2020 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32bit)/ Windows 10 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit)/ Windows 8 (64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit)/ Windows 7 (64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit)/ Windows Vista
- Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business/ 2012
If you want to download a driver or software for Samsung Xpress SL-M2020, you must click on download links that we have provided in this table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|SL-M2020 Driver Windows 10
|SL-M2020 Driver Windows 8
|SL-M2020 Printer Driver Windows 7
|SL-M2020 Series Printer Driver Windows XP
|SL-M2020 Series Printer Driver Windows VISTA
|SL-M2020 Series Printer Driver Windows SERVER
How to Install Software and Driver for Samsung Xpress SL-M2020
Samsung Xpress SL-M2020 Manual Installation Guides
Here are 4 easy steps for setting up your Samsung driver printer in order to be operated on your windows:
- After the download complete, you can do process to install the Samsung Xpress SL-M2020 driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file has been saved. And click A driver file’s name usually ends with "exe" extension.
- The second step, you can right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or just either double-click on it. Then wait a few seconds while the Samsung Xpress SL-M2020 driver file extracted. After the extraction completed, then go to the next step.
- The process of installation may begin at the time when you followed all of the instructions shown on your device screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your device correctly.
- After following three steps above the Samsung Xpress SL-M2020 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Software and Driver for Samsung Xpress SL-M2020
Samsung Xpress SL-M2020 Manual Uninstallation Guides
To uninstall your Samsung Xpress SL-M2020 driver, just follow the 4 steps below:
- Click Start menu on your device.
- Find out Control Panel, for window 8 or 10 you can search "Control Panel" in "search window" box. Look into the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall a program.”
- All of the applications installed on your device will be shown. Find the Samsung Xpress SL-M2020 driver. You may either input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- The last steps, just Double-click on the Samsung Xpress SL-M2020 and click “Uninstall/Change”. And then, keep following the instructions will show pop up on the screen correctly.