Review Samsung Xpress SL-M2020W Black Wireless Printer
The Samsung Xpress SL-M2020W is designed as a single function printer which only enables to print in only black color. This printer is the device that you can count on for your office printing task. Offering fast print performance helps you to finish your jobs on time. It does not stop here, find out below for more!
The printer performance is amazing for a small office or home office printer. Powering with a 400 MHz processor, this printer delivers print speed up to 21 pages per minute with the first page out time as fast as 8.5 seconds. The monthly duty cycle up to 10000 pages will keep your office productive. Besides, all your printout will get the maximum resolution up to 1200 x 1200 dpi. The Samsung Xpress SL-M2020W features Samsung ReCP technology which helps to optimize the print quality.
Additionally, having high mobility is a thing offered by this printer. You can connect the Samsung Xpress SL-M2020Wb through wireless connectivity by single clicking NFC button. There is also a mobile printing feature including Samsung Mobile Print app enabling to directly print from your device. A LED display as main indicator panel helps you to know the printer condition like if the ink runs out.
Samsung Xpress SL-M2020W Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32bit)/ Windows 10 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit)/ Windows 8 (64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit)/ Windows 7 (64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit)/ Windows Vista
- Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business/ 2012
If you want to download a driver or software for Samsung Xpress SL-M2020W, you must click on download links that we have provided in this table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|SL-M2020W Driver Windows 10||V3.00||Download|
|SL-M2020W Driver Windows 8||V3.00||Download|
|SL-M2020W Printer Driver Windows 7||V3.00||Download|
|SL-M2020W Series Printer Driver Windows XP||V3.00||Download|
|SL-M2020W Series Printer Driver Windows VISTA||V3.00||Download|
|SL-M2020W Series Printer Driver Windows SERVER||V3.00||Download|
How to Install Software and Driver for Samsung Xpress SL-M2020W
Samsung Xpress SL-M2020W Manual Installation Guides
Here are 4 easy steps for setting up your Samsung driver printer in order to be operated on your windows:
- After the download complete, you can do process to install the Samsung Xpress SL-M2020W driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file has been saved. And click A driver file’s name usually ends with "exe" extension.
- The second step, you can right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or just either double-click on it. Then wait a few seconds while the Samsung Xpress SL-M2020W driver file extracted. After the extraction completed, then go to the next step.
- The process of installation may begin at the time when you followed all of the instructions shown on your device screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your device correctly.
- After following three steps above the Samsung Xpress SL-M2020W printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Software and Driver for Samsung Xpress SL-M2020W
Samsung Xpress SL-M2020W Manual Uninstallation Guides
To uninstall your Samsung Xpress SL-M2020W driver, just follow the 4 steps below:
- Click Start menu on your device.
- Find out Control Panel, for window 8 or 10 you can search "Control Panel" in "search window" box. Look into the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall a program.”
- All of the applications installed on your device will be shown. Find the Samsung Xpress SL-M2020W driver. You may either input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- The last steps, just Double-click on the Samsung Xpress SL-M2020W and click “Uninstall/Change”. And then, keep following the instructions will show pop up on the screen correctly.