Work with Samsung Xpress SL-M2825ND for Improved Workflow
Samsung Xpress M2825ND prints at a maximum speed of 28 pages per minute in A4 size and 29 pages per minute in Letter A size. Interfaces it uses are USB 2.0 and LAN and the unit features automatic duplex printing. The first print is out in 8.5 seconds. The unit uses printer drivers such as SPL, PCL 5E, and PCL 6. The unit handles media through a manual tray of 1 sheet capacity and a paper cassette of 250 sheets capacity. Media types it is compatible with the bond paper, card stock, transparencies, cards, cotton paper, envelopes, labels, plain paper, recycled paper, thick paper, as well as thin paper.
Samsung Xpress M2825ND consumes 400 watts when operational, 45 watts in standby mode, and 1 watt in sleep mode. The unit is embedded with a processor of 600 MHz clock speed and a RAM of 128 MB size.
Samsung Xpress M2825ND comes with a maximum resolution of 4800 x 600 dpi. The unit is compatible with operating systems such as Apple MacOS X 10.5 - 10.8, Linux, Microsoft Windows 2000, Microsoft Windows 7, Microsoft Windows Server 2003, Microsoft Windows Server 2008, Microsoft Windows Vista, Microsoft Windows XP, as well as Windows 8.
Samsung Xpress SL-M2825ND Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32bit)/ Windows 10 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit)/ Windows 8 (64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit)/ Windows 7 (64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit)/ Windows Vista
- Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business/ 2012
If you want to download a driver or software for Samsung Xpress SL-M2825ND, you must click on download links that we have provided in this table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|SL-M2825ND Driver Windows 10||V3.13||Download|
|SL-M2825ND Driver Windows 8||V3.13||Download|
|SL-M2825ND Printer Driver Windows 7||V3.13||Download|
|SL-M2825ND Series Printer Driver Windows XP||V3.13||Download|
|SL-M2825ND Series Printer Driver Windows Vista||V3.13||Download|
|SL-M2825ND Series Printer Driver Windows Server||V3.13||Download|
How to Install Software and Driver for Samsung Xpress SL-M2825ND
Samsung Xpress SL-M2825ND Manual Installation Guides
Here are 4 easy steps for setting up your Samsung driver printer in order to be operated on your windows:
- After the download complete, you can do process to install the Samsung Xpress SL-M2825ND driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file has been saved. And click A driver file’s name usually ends with "exe" extension.
- The second step, you can right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or just either double-click on it. Then wait a few seconds while the Samsung Xpress SL-M2825ND driver file extracted. After the extraction completed, then go to the next step.
- The process of installation may begin at the time when you followed all of the instructions shown on your device screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your device correctly.
- After following three steps above the Samsung Xpress SL-M2825ND printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Software and Driver for Samsung Xpress SL-M2825ND
Samsung Xpress SL-M2825ND Manual Uninstallation Guides
To uninstall your Samsung Xpress SL-M2825ND driver, just follow the 4 steps below:
- Click Start menu on your device.
- Find out Control Panel, for window 8 or 10 you can search "Control Panel" in "search window" box. Look into the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall a program.”
- All of the applications installed on your device will be shown. Find the Samsung Xpress SL-M2825ND driver. You may either input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- The last steps, just Double-click on the Samsung Xpress SL-M2825ND and click “Uninstall/Change”. And then, keep following the instructions will show pop up on the screen correctly.