Why Samsung Xpress SL-M2825DW should be Your Choice
Samsung Xpress M2825DW prints at a maximum speed of 29 pages per minute and delivers its first page in 8.5 seconds. It uses language simulations of SPL, PCL 6, and PCL 5E and works with interfaces such as USB 2.0, LAN, and Wi-Fi(n). Media types it is compatible with include bond paper, plain paper, recycled paper, thick paper, thin paper, transparencies, card stock, cotton paper, envelopes, as well as labels. It consumes 400 watts when operational, 45 watt in standby mode, and 1.3 watts in sleep mode. The unit is embedded with a Cortex-A5 processor with a clock speed of 600 MHz and a RAM of 128 MB size.
Samsung Xpress M2825DW supports network printing via a print server and it features Wi-Fi Direct as its security protocol. The unit comes with a maximum printing resolution of 4800 x 600 dpi.
Samsung Xpress M2825DW is compatible with operating systems such as Apple MacOS X 10.5 or later, Microsoft Windows Server 2008, Microsoft Windows Vista, Microsoft Windows XP, UNIX, Windows 8, Linux, Microsoft Windows 2000, Microsoft Windows 7, as well as Microsoft Windows Server 2003. The unit has a maximum duty cycle of 12000 pages per month. It emits a noise level of 26 dB when idle and 50 dB when operational.
Samsung Xpress SL-M2825DW Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32bit)/ Windows 10 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit)/ Windows 8 (64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit)/ Windows 7 (64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit)/ Windows Vista
- Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business/ 2012
If you want to download a driver or software for Samsung Xpress SL-M2825DW, you must click on download links that we have provided in this table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|SL-M2825DW Driver Windows 10||V3.13||Download|
|SL-M2825DW Driver Windows 8||V3.13||Download|
|SL-M2825DW Printer Driver Windows 7||V3.13||Download|
|SL-M2825DW Series Printer Driver Windows XP||V3.13||Download|
|SL-M2825DW Series Printer Driver Windows Vista||V3.13||Download|
|SL-M2825DW Series Printer Driver Windows Server||V3.13||Download|
How to Install Software and Driver for Samsung Xpress SL-M2825DW
Samsung Xpress SL-M2825DW Manual Installation Guides
Here are 4 easy steps for setting up your Samsung driver printer in order to be operated on your windows:
- After the download complete, you can do process to install the Samsung Xpress SL-M2825DW driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file has been saved. And click A driver file’s name usually ends with "exe" extension.
- The second step, you can right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or just either double-click on it. Then wait a few seconds while the Samsung Xpress SL-M2825DW driver file extracted. After the extraction completed, then go to the next step.
- The process of installation may begin at the time when you followed all of the instructions shown on your device screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your device correctly.
- After following three steps above the Samsung Xpress SL-M2825DW printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Software and Driver for Samsung Xpress SL-M2825DW
Samsung Xpress SL-M2825DW Manual Uninstallation Guides
To uninstall your Samsung Xpress SL-M2825DW driver, just follow the 4 steps below:
- Click Start menu on your device.
- Find out Control Panel, for window 8 or 10 you can search "Control Panel" in "search window" box. Look into the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall a program.”
- All of the applications installed on your device will be shown. Find the Samsung Xpress SL-M2825DW driver. You may either input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- The last steps, just Double-click on the Samsung Xpress SL-M2825DW and click “Uninstall/Change”. And then, keep following the instructions will show pop up on the screen correctly.