Samsung Xpress SL-M2885FW and Its Features
Samsung Xpress M2885FW is equipped with a standard memory of 128 MB size. It has wireless capability and features mobile printing capabilities through Google Cloud Print and Apple AirPrint. The unit consumes 1.6 watts in sleep mode, 45 watts in standby mode, and 400 watts when operational. It has a copier that works at a maximum speed of 29 pages per minute and delivers its first copy in 14 seconds. The printer prints documents at a speed of 29 pages per minute on a maximum resolution of 4800 x 600 dpi. It uses printer drivers such as SPL, PCL 5e, and PCL 6.
Samsung Xpress M2885FW is compatible with operating systems such as MS Windows XP, MS Windows 2000, Linux, MS Windows Server 2003, MS Windows 7, MS Windows Vista, MS Windows Server 2008, and Apple Mac OS X 10.3 - 10.7. It emits a noise level of 50 dB when operational.
Samsung Xpress M2885FW handles media through an ADF of 40 sheets capacity, a bypass tray of 1 sheet capacity, and an output tray of 120 sheets capacity. It is compatible with media types of bond paper, labels, plain paper, recycled paper, thick paper, thin paper, card stock, transparencies, cotton paper, envelopes, and glossy paper.
Samsung Xpress SL-M2885FW Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32bit)/ Windows 10 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit)/ Windows 8 (64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit)/ Windows 7 (64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit)/ Windows Vista
- Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business/ 2012
If you want to download a driver or software for Samsung Xpress SL-M2885FW, you must click on download links that we have provided in this table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|SL-M2885FW Driver Windows 10||V3.13||Download|
|SL-M2885FW Driver Windows 8||V3.13||Download|
|SL-M2885FW Printer Driver Windows 7||V3.13||Download|
|SL-M2885FW Series Printer Driver Windows XP||V3.13||Download|
|SL-M2885FW Series Printer Driver Windows Vista||V3.13||Download|
|SL-M2885FW Series Printer Driver Windows Server||V3.13||Download|
How to Install Software and Driver for Samsung Xpress SL-M2885FW
Samsung Xpress SL-M2885FW Manual Installation Guides
Here are 4 easy steps for setting up your Samsung driver printer in order to be operated on your windows:
- After the download complete, you can do process to install the Samsung Xpress SL-M2885FW driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file has been saved. And click A driver file’s name usually ends with "exe" extension.
- The second step, you can right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or just either double-click on it. Then wait a few seconds while the Samsung Xpress SL-M2885FW driver file extracted. After the extraction completed, then go to the next step.
- The process of installation may begin at the time when you followed all of the instructions shown on your device screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your device correctly.
- After following three steps above the Samsung Xpress SL-M2885FW printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Software and Driver for Samsung Xpress SL-M2885FW
Samsung Xpress SL-M2885FW Manual Uninstallation Guides
To uninstall your Samsung Xpress SL-M2885FW driver, just follow the 4 steps below:
- Click Start menu on your device.
- Find out Control Panel, for window 8 or 10 you can search "Control Panel" in "search window" box. Look into the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall a program.”
- All of the applications installed on your device will be shown. Find the Samsung Xpress SL-M2885FW driver. You may either input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- The last steps, just Double-click on the Samsung Xpress SL-M2885FW and click “Uninstall/Change”. And then, keep following the instructions will show pop up on the screen correctly.