Samsung CLP-310N is a color printer. This device is able to print both mono and color pages. When users want to print photos, this can also be used for it. Then, for its category, this printer can be called as a personal printer. Seeing from its design, it may look like its older version, but actually, there are some changes made by Samsung for this type of printer.
Compared to its older version, Samsung CLP-310N, this printer brings toners that can print more pages. For mono printing, its toner can print up to 1500 pages. For color printing, its toner can print up to 1000 pages. With this capacity, more pages can be printed and this makes Samsung CLP-310N has better efficiency. This is also beneficial for users since users can save costs for buying and replacing ink toners.
For its performance, Samsung CLP-310N has laser printing technology. This device can print up to 17 pages per minute. This speed is for mono printing. Its color printing can provide maximum printing speed up to 4 pages per minute. With this speed, this can be a good partner for personal printer since this can be useful in working with documents. Related to its compatibility, this device is compatible with all PCs and laptops with Windows Operating System.
Samsung CLP-310N Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32bit)/ Windows 10 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit)/ Windows 8 (64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit)/ Windows 7 (64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit)/ Windows Vista
- Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business/ 2012
If you want to download a driver or software for Samsung CLP-310N, you must click on download links that we have provided in this table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|CLP-310N Series Print Driver Windows (32-bit/ 64-bit)||V3.03||Download|
|CLP-310N Series Print Driver (UNIVERSAL)||V3.03||Download|
|CLP-310N Series Print Driver Windows Vista||V3.03||Download|
How to Install Software and Driver for Samsung CLP-310N
Samsung CLP-310N Manual Installation Guides
Here are 4 main steps of setting up your Samsung driver printer in order to be operated on your windows:
- After the download complete, you can do process to install the Samsung CLP-310N driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file has been saved. , then click. Hint: A driver file’s name usually ends with "exe" extension.
- The second step, you can right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or just either double-click on it. Then wait a few seconds while the Samsung CLP-310N driver file extracted. After the extraction completed, then go to the next step.
- The process of installation may begin at the time when you followed all of the instructions shown on your device screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your device correctly.
- After following three steps above the Samsung CLP-310N printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Software and Driver for Samsung CLP-310N
Samsung CLP-310N Manual Uninstallation Guides
To uninstall your Samsung CLP-310N driver, just follow the 4 steps below:
- Click Start menu on your device.
- Find out Control Panel, for window 8 or 10 you can search "Control Panel" in "search window" box. Look into “Program” menu and select “Uninstall a program.”
- All of the applications installed on your device will be shown. Find the Samsung CLP-310N driver. You may either input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- The last steps, just Double-click on the Samsung CLP-310N and click “Uninstall/Change”. And then, keep following the instructions will show pop up on the screen correctly.