Samsung CLP-325 is a laser and personal printer. This can be a good option for a personal partner in printing documents. Both color and mono documents can be printed by this device, so users will have easier access whenever they want to print documents. Then, its standard paper is A4 and it has become standard papers also for many kinds of purposes, including the formal ones.
For its performance, as what has said above, Samsung CLP-325 has laser printing technology. The printer uses mono and color toners and this can make the printer able to print faster with better printout quality. Then, for its printing speed, this printer is able to print up to 16 pages per minute for its mono printing. When users print on letter A paper, it can be up to 17 pages per minute. For its color printing, its speed can be up to 4 pages per minute.
In term of printing quality, Samsung CLP-325 is supported by its printing resolution. Its maximum and highest resolution is 2400 x 600 dpi. This will be enough for printing color pages of the document. Then, this printer also has processor and RAM to help this device in processing tasks from its users. In term of compatibility, this device works on Windows Operating System.
Samsung CLP-325 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32bit)/ Windows 10 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit)/ Windows 8 (64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit)/ Windows 7 (64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit)/ Windows Vista
- Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business/ 2012
If you want to download a driver or software for Samsung CLP-325, you must click on download links that we have provided in this table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|CLP-325 Series Print Driver Windows (32-bit/ 64-bit)||V3.03||Download|
|CLP-325 Series Print Driver (UNIVERSAL)||V3.03||Download|
|CLP-325 Series Print Driver Windows Vista||V3.03||Download|
How to Install Software and Driver for Samsung CLP-325
Samsung CLP-325 Manual Installation Guides
Here are 4 main steps of setting up your Samsung driver printer in order to be operated on your windows:
- After the download complete, you can process to install the Samsung CLP-325 driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file has been saved. , then click. Hint: A driver file’s name usually ends with "exe" extension.
- The second step, you can right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or just either double-click on it. Then wait a few seconds while the Samsung CLP-325 driver file extracted. After the extraction completed, then go to the next step.
- The process of installation may begin at the time when you followed all of the instructions shown on your device screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your device correctly.
- After following three steps above the Samsung CLP-325 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Software and Driver for Samsung CLP-325
Samsung CLP-325 Manual Uninstallation Guides
To uninstall your Samsung CLP-325 driver, just follow the 4 steps below:
- Click Start menu on your device.
- Find out Control Panel, for window 8 or 10 you can search "Control Panel" in "search window" box. Look into “Program” menu and select “Uninstall a program.”
- All of the applications installed on your device will be shown. Find the Samsung CLP-325 driver. You may either input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- The last steps, just Double-click on the Samsung CLP-325 and click “Uninstall/Change”. And then, keep following the instructions will show pop up on the screen correctly.