Samsung ML-2015: A Personal Printer with Decent Performance
For those who want to purchase a personal printer that can accommodate their daily printing needs, Samsung ML-2015 can be a great solution for you. Released by Samsung, one of the greatest printer manufacturers, this machine offers a great performance for a personal printer. It has USB port as its connectivity. The first page out time of this machine is considerably fast, with 10 seconds in total. It uses a mono laser as its printing technology.
The speeds of Samsung ML-2015 are notably fast for a printer on its league, with 20 pages per minute for A4 paper and 22 pages per minute for Letter paper. It has a compact design compared to its competitors, with 12.13 lbs. in weight, and 14.1 x 11.8 x 8.5 inches in width, depth, and height respectively. It will not occupy too much space in your room. This machine is compatible with Windows (98 or above).
For a personal printer, Samsung ML-2015 has a good total media capacity, with 150 sheets in total. You can print with several media types on this printer, such as plain paper, labels, transparencies, and envelopes. The maximum printing resolution is not bad, but not impressive either, with 1200 x 600 dpi.
Samsung ML-2015 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32bit)/ Windows 10 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit)/ Windows 8 (64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit)/ Windows 7 (64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit)/ Windows Vista
- Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business/ 2012
If you want to download a driver or software for Samsung ML-2015, you must click on download links that we have provided in this table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|ML-2015 Driver Windows 10||V3.00||Download|
|ML-2015 Driver Windows 8||V3.00||Download|
|ML-2015 Printer Driver Windows 7||V3.01||Download|
|ML-2015 Series Print Driver Windows XP||V3.01||Download|
|ML-2015 Series Print Driver Windows VISTA||V3.01||Download|
|ML-2015 Series Print Driver Windows SERVER||V3.01||Download|
How to Install Software and Driver for Samsung ML-2015
Samsung ML-2015 Manual Installation Guides
Here are 4 easy steps for setting up your Samsung driver printer in order to be operated on your windows:
- After the download complete, you can do process to install the Samsung ML-2015 driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file has been saved. And click A driver file’s name usually ends with "exe" extension.
- The second step, you can right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or just either double-click on it. Then wait a few seconds while the Samsung ML-2015 driver file extracted. After the extraction completed, then go to the next step.
- The process of installation may begin at the time when you followed all of the instructions shown on your device screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your device correctly.
- After following three steps above the Samsung ML-2015 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Software and Driver for Samsung ML-2015
Samsung ML-2015 Manual Uninstallation Guides
To uninstall your Samsung ML-2015 driver, just follow the 4 steps below:
- Click Start menu on your device.
- Find out Control Panel, for window 8 or 10 you can search "Control Panel" in "search window" box. Look into “Program” menu and select “Uninstall a program.”
- All of the applications installed on your device will be shown. Find the Samsung ML-2015 driver. You may either input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- The last steps, just Double-click on the Samsung ML-2015 and click “Uninstall/Change”. And then, keep following the instructions will show pop up on the screen correctly.