Complete Features of Samsung CLP-610ND
Samsung CLP-610ND has a maximum printing speed of 20 pages per minute for both black and white and color modes. It delivers its first page in 20 seconds and features language simulations of PCL 6 and SPL-C. Media handling is conducted through a paper cassette of 250 sheets capacity and a multipurpose tray of 100 sheets capacity. It is suitable for printing on transparencies, plain paper, labels, envelopes, cards, and bond paper. Network printing is done through a print server while data link protocols are Ethernet and Fast Ethernet. The unit is equipped with a Samsung processor of 360 MHz clock speed.
Samsung CLP-610ND comes preinstalled with a memory of 128 MB. It supports DDR2 SDRAM memory of up to 384 MB. The unit features a maximum printing resolution of 2400 x 600 dpi for both black and white and color modes. It is compatible with MS Windows 2000, MS Windows XP, MS Windows 2003, and MS Windows Vista.
Samsung CLP-610ND emits a noise level of 51 dB when operational and it has a maximum duty cycle of 65000 pages per month. It requires a LAN with RJ-45 as well as a USB 2.0 with 4 pin USB Type B.
Samsung CLP-610ND Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32bit)/ Windows 10 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit)/ Windows 8 (64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit)/ Windows 7 (64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit)/ Windows Vista
- Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business/ 2012
If you want to download a driver or software for Samsung CLP-610ND, you must click on download links that we have provided in this table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|CLP-610ND Series Print Driver Windows (32-bit/ 64-bit)||V3.03||Download|
|CLP-610ND Series Print Driver (UNIVERSAL)||V3.03||Download|
|CLP-610ND Series Print Driver Windows Vista||V3.03||Download|
How to Install Software and Driver for Samsung CLP-610ND
Samsung CLP-610ND Manual Installation Guides
Here are 4 main steps of setting up your Samsung driver printer in order to be operated on your windows:
- After the download complete, you can do process to install the Samsung CLP-610ND driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file has been saved. , then click. Hint: A driver file’s name usually ends with "exe" extension.
- The second step, you can right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or just either double-click on it. Then wait a few seconds while the Samsung CLP-610ND driver file extracted. After the extraction completed, then go to the next step.
- The process of installation may begin at the time when you followed all of the instructions shown on your device screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your device correctly.
- After following three steps above the Samsung CLP-610ND printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Software and Driver for Samsung CLP-610ND
Samsung CLP-610ND Manual Uninstallation Guides
To uninstall your Samsung CLP-610ND driver, just follow the 4 steps below:
- Click Start menu on your device.
- Find out Control Panel, for window 8 or 10 you can search "Control Panel" in "search window" box. Look into “Program” menu and select “Uninstall a program.”
- All of the applications installed on your device will be shown. Find the Samsung CLP-610ND driver. You may either input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- The last steps, just Double-click on the Samsung CLP-610ND and click “Uninstall/Change”. And then, keep following the instructions will show pop up on the screen correctly.