Personal printers are many and this can be found quite easily. In this case, Samsung CLP-300 can be a reference to the personal printer. This device is categorized as a personal printer from Samsung. This printer works on Windows-based PCs and laptops. For its function, this personal printer can print both mono and color pages. Even, when it is needed, this device can also print photos for users.
Talking about its performance, Samsung CLP-300 can provide quite good printing speed for a class of personal printer. This device can print up to17 pages per minute. This is for mono printing on Letter A paper. Then, for mono printing on A4 paper, this device can print up to 16 pages per minute. For color printing, its maximum printing speed is about 4 pages per minute. Then, its first printout will be ready in around 14 seconds.
To support the printer in processing tasks from users, Samsung CLP-300 has 300 Mhz Samsung processor and this is equipped with 32 MB of RAM. With this, processing big files will not be big problems to handle by this printer. Then, for its printing quality, this device has printing resolution up to 2400 x 600 dpi, so printing will provide good quality, even for printing photos and pictures.
Samsung CLP-300 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32bit)/ Windows 10 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit)/ Windows 8 (64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit)/ Windows 7 (64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit)/ Windows Vista
- Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business/ 2012
If you want to download a driver or software for Samsung CLP-300, you must click on download links that we have provided in this table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|CLP-300 Series Print Driver Windows 7 (32-bit)||V3.03||Download|
|CLP-300 Series Print Driver Windows 7 (64-bit)||V3.03||Download|
|CLP-300 Series Print Driver Windows Vista (32-bit)||V3.03||Download|
|CLP-300 Series Print Driver Windows Vista (64-bit)||V3.03||Download|
|CLP-300 Series Print Driver Windows XP (32-bit)||V1.63.11||Download|
|CLP-300 Series Print Driver Windows XP (64-bit)||V1.63.11||Download|
|CLP-300 Series Print Driver (No Installer) Windows Server 2012||V3.04.25||Download|
|CLP-300 Series Print Driver Windows Server 2008 R2||V3.03||Download|
|CLP-300 Series Print Driver Windows Server 2008 W32||V3.03||Download|
|CLP-300 Series Print Driver Windows Server 2008 x64||V3.03||Download|
|CLP-300 Series Print Driver Windows Server 2008 Small Business||V3.03||Download|
|CLP-300 Series Print Driver Windows Server 2008 Itanium||V3.03||Download|
|CLP-300 Series Print Driver Windows Server 2008 Foundation Edition||V3.03||Download|
|CLP-300 Series Print Driver Windows Server 2008 Essential Business||V3.03||Download|
|CLP-300 Series Print Driver Windows Server 2003||V1.63.11||Download|
How to Install Software and Driver for Samsung CLP-300
Samsung CLP-300 Manual Installation Guides
Here are 4 main steps of setting up your Samsung driver printer in order to be operated on your windows:
- After the download complete, you can do process to install the Samsung CLP-300 driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file has been saved. , then click. Hint: A driver file’s name usually ends with "exe" extension.
- The second step, you can right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or just either double-click on it. Then wait a few seconds while the Samsung CLP-300 driver file extracted. After the extraction completed, then go to the next step.
- The process of installation may begin at the time when you followed all of the instructions shown on your device screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your device correctly.
- After following three steps above the Samsung CLP-300 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Software and Driver for Samsung CLP-300
Samsung CLP-300 Manual Uninstallation Guides
To uninstall your Samsung CLP-300 driver, just follow the 4 steps below:
- Click Start menu on your device.
- Find out Control Panel, for window 8 or 10 you can search "Control Panel" in "search window" box. Look into “Program” menu and select “Uninstall a program.”
- All of the applications installed on your device will be shown. Find the Samsung CLP-300 driver. You may either input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- The last steps, just Double-click on the Samsung CLP-300 and click “Uninstall/Change”. And then, keep following the instructions will show pop up on the screen correctly.