Samsung CLP-325W is both personal and workgroup printer. This printer can be a partner for personal use and small office. Of course, this is helpful in working with a document, since this is not a monochrome printer. This printer is able to print both mono and color documents, so users can have better access for printing many kinds of documents.
Samsung CLP-325W is a printer with laser printing technology. This technology brings enhancement for its performance. In term of printing speed, this device can print up to 16 pages per minute for mono printing on A4 paper. For mono printing on Letter A, its printing speed can be up to 17 pages per minute. Then, its maximum color printing speed is 4 pages per minute.
This printer can work as a workgroup printer. Users can use LAN to get connected to some PCs and to this printer. Then Samsung CLP-325W also support Wi-Fi. This will allow the printer to do wireless printing. Of course, this will be so useful since users can do remote printing and they do not need to depend on USB able anymore. To support its processing, this printer is equipped with 360 MHz processors and 256 MB of RAM. In this case, the printer is for Windows PCs and laptops.
Samsung CLP-325W Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32bit)/ Windows 10 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit)/ Windows 8 (64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit)/ Windows 7 (64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit)/ Windows Vista
- Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business/ 2012
If you want to download a driver or software for Samsung CLP-325W, you must click on download links that we have provided in this table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|CLP-325W Series Print Driver Windows 10 (32-bit/ 64-bit)||V3.11||Download|
|CLP-325W Series Print Driver (UNIVERSAL)||V3.03||Download|
|CLP-325W Series Print Driver Windows Vista||V3.03||Download|
How to Install Software and Driver for Samsung CLP-325W
Samsung CLP-325W Manual Installation Guides
Here are 4 main steps of setting up your Samsung driver printer in order to be operated on your windows:
- After the download complete, you can do process to install the Samsung CLP-325W driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file has been saved. , then click. Hint: A driver file’s name usually ends with "exe" extension.
- The second step, you can right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or just either double-click on it. Then wait a few seconds while the Samsung CLP-325W driver file extracted. After the extraction completed, then go to the next step.
- The process of installation may begin at the time when you followed all of the instructions shown on your device screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your device correctly.
- After following three steps above the Samsung CLP-325W printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Software and Driver for Samsung CLP-325W
Samsung CLP-325W Manual Uninstallation Guides
To uninstall your Samsung CLP-325W driver, just follow the 4 steps below:
- Click Start menu on your device.
- Find out Control Panel, for window 8 or 10 you can search "Control Panel" in "search window" box. Look into “Program” menu and select “Uninstall a program.”
- All of the applications installed on your device will be shown. Find the Samsung CLP-325W driver. You may either input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- The last steps, just Double-click on the Samsung CLP-325W and click “Uninstall/Change”. And then, keep following the instructions will show pop up on the screen correctly.