Samsung CLP-320N is a personal printer. Although it is a personal printer, in some cases, this can also work as a workgroup printer. It means that this printer can work in small offices and it can be accessed easily with workgroup connection. Surely, this device can be right partner to work with documents. Printing will never become a big problem for this device.
In term of performance, Samsung CLP-320N is supported by laser printing technology. With this technology, users will get better printing quality and faster printing speed. About its speed, this printer can print up to 16 pages per minute for A4 paper. Then, for color printing on A4 paper, its maximum printing speed is 4 pages per minute. To help users with quality, this printer also has printing resolution up to 2400 x 600 dpi to get better printouts, especially the color ones.
It is true that Samsung CLP-320N can be work as a workgroup printer. This feature is able to use as easy as connecting the printer and PCs through LAN connection. With this, several PCs can be connected to this printer. In order to help this device in handling the tasks, this printer ah 360 Mhz processors and RAM to help in processing. For its compatibility, this device works on Windows platform.
Samsung CLP-320N Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32bit)/ Windows 10 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit)/ Windows 8 (64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit)/ Windows 7 (64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit)/ Windows Vista
- Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business/ 2012
If you want to download a driver or software for Samsung CLP-320N, you must click on download links that we have provided in this table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|CLP-320 Series Print Driver Windows 10 (32-bit/ 64-bit)||V3.11||Download|
|CLP-320 Series Print Driver (UNIVERSAL)||V3.03||Download|
|CLP-320 Series Print Driver Windows Vista||V3.03||Download|
How to Install Software and Driver for Samsung CLP-320N
Samsung CLP-320N Manual Installation Guides
Here are 4 main steps of setting up your Samsung driver printer in order to be operated on your windows:
- After the download complete, you can do process to install the Samsung CLP-320N driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file has been saved. , then click. Hint: A driver file’s name usually ends with "exe" extension.
- The second step, you can right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or just either double-click on it. Then wait a few seconds while the Samsung CLP-320N driver file extracted. After the extraction completed, then go to the next step.
- The process of installation may begin at the time when you followed all of the instructions shown on your device screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your device correctly.
- After following three steps above the Samsung CLP-320N printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Software and Driver for Samsung CLP-320N
Samsung CLP-320N Manual Uninstallation Guides
To uninstall your Samsung CLP-320N driver, just follow the 4 steps below:
- Click Start menu on your device.
- Find out Control Panel, for window 8 or 10 you can search "Control Panel" in "search window" box. Look into “Program” menu and select “Uninstall a program.”
- All of the applications installed on your device will be shown. Find the Samsung CLP-320N driver. You may either input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- The last steps, just Double-click on the Samsung CLP-320N and click “Uninstall/Change”. And then, keep following the instructions will show pop up on the screen correctly.