Samsung CLP-365 works at a speed of 18 pages per minute for black and white and 4 pages per minute for color. It delivers its first page in 14 seconds. The unit is suitable for printing on media types such as bond paper, cards, cotton paper, glossy photo paper, labels, plain paper, recycled paper, thick paper, and thin paper. It has a total media capacity of 150 sheets. The unit consumes 60 watts in standby and sleeps modes and 290 watts when in operational mode. It is backed by a processor with a clock speed of 300 MHz and a preinstalled memory of 32 MB.
Samsung CLP-365 has a maximum printing resolution of 2400 x 600 dpi. It comes with an output tray with a total capacity of 50 sheets. The unit is compatible with MS Windows Server 2008, MS Windows Vista, MS Windows XP, MS Windows 7, and MS Windows Server 2003.
Samsung CLP-365 has a maximum duty cycle of 20000 pages per month. It emits a noise level of 48 dBA when operational. Ideal operating temperature range is 50-89.6 degree F. Ideal operating humidity range is 20-80%. The laser printer is of 15-inch width, 12.2-inch depth, 8.3-inch height, and 21.72 lbs weight.
Samsung CLP-365 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32bit)/ Windows 10 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit)/ Windows 8 (64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit)/ Windows 7 (64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit)/ Windows Vista
- Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business/ 2012
If you want to download a driver or software for Samsung CLP-365, you must click on download links that we have provided in this table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|CLP-365 Series Print Driver Windows 10 (32-bit/ 64-bit)||V3.13||Download|
|CLP-365 Series Print Driver (UNIVERSAL)||V3.03||Download|
|CLP-365 Series Print Driver Windows Vista||V3.03||Download|
How to Install Software and Driver for Samsung CLP-365
Samsung CLP-365 Manual Installation Guides
Here are 4 main steps of setting up your Samsung driver printer in order to be operated on your windows:
- After the download complete, you can do process to install the Samsung CLP-365 driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file has been saved. , then click. Hint: A driver file’s name usually ends with "exe" extension.
- The second step, you can right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or just either double-click on it. Then wait a few seconds while the Samsung CLP-365 driver file extracted. After the extraction completed, then go to the next step.
- The process of installation may begin at the time when you followed all of the instructions shown on your device screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your device correctly.
- After following three steps above the Samsung CLP-365 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Software and Driver for Samsung CLP-365
Samsung CLP-365 Manual Uninstallation Guides
To uninstall your Samsung CLP-365 driver, just follow the 4 steps below:
- Click Start menu on your device.
- Find out Control Panel, for window 8 or 10 you can search "Control Panel" in "search window" box. Look into “Program” menu and select “Uninstall a program.”
- All of the applications installed on your device will be shown. Find the Samsung CLP-365 driver. You may either input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- The last steps, just Double-click on the Samsung CLP-365 and click “Uninstall/Change”. And then, keep following the instructions will show pop up on the screen correctly.