Samsung CLP-365W has two modes of connections: a USB 2.0 with 4 pin USB Type B and a LAN with RJ-45. The unit has a maximum printing speed of 18 pages per minute for black and white and 4 pages per minute for color. The unit delivers its first page in 14 seconds. It can be used to print on media types such as plain paper, labels, glossy photo paper, and cards. The unit has a total media capacity of 150 sheets. For network printing, it is supported by Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g, and IEEE 802.11n.
Samsung CLP-365W consumes 60 watts in sleep and standby modes. It consumes 290 watts when operational. The unit is equipped with a processor with a clock speed of 300 MHz and a RAM of 32 MB. The unit has a maximum printing resolution of 2400 x 600 dpi.
Samsung CLP-365W is compatible with MS Windows XP, MS Windows Vista, MS Windows Server 2008, MS Windows Server 2003, as well as MS Windows 7. The laser printer has a maximum duty cycle of 20000 images per month. It also emits a noise level of less than 48 dBA when in its operational mode.
Samsung CLP-365W Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32bit)/ Windows 10 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit)/ Windows 8 (64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit)/ Windows 7 (64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit)/ Windows Vista
- Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business/ 2012
If you want to download a driver or software for Samsung CLP-365W, you must click on download links that we have provided in this table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|CLP-365W Series Print Driver Windows 10 (32-bit/ 64-bit)||V3.13||Download|
|CLP-365W Series Print Driver (UNIVERSAL)||V3.03||Download|
|CLP-365W Series Print Driver Windows Vista||V3.03||Download|
How to Install Software and Driver for Samsung CLP-365W
Samsung CLP-365W Manual Installation Guides
Here are 4 main steps of setting up your Samsung driver printer in order to be operated on your windows:
- After the download complete, you can do process to install the Samsung CLP-365W driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file has been saved. , then click. Hint: A driver file’s name usually ends with "exe" extension.
- The second step, you can right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or just either double-click on it. Then wait a few seconds while the Samsung CLP-365W driver file extracted. After the extraction completed, then go to the next step.
- The process of installation may begin at the time when you followed all of the instructions shown on your device screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your device correctly.
- After following three steps above the Samsung CLP-365W printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Software and Driver for Samsung CLP-365W
Samsung CLP-365W Manual Uninstallation Guides
To uninstall your Samsung CLP-365W driver, just follow the 4 steps below:
- Click Start menu on your device.
- Find out Control Panel, for window 8 or 10 you can search "Control Panel" in "search window" box. Look into “Program” menu and select “Uninstall a program.”
- All of the applications installed on your device will be shown. Find the Samsung CLP-365W driver. You may either input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- The last steps, just Double-click on the Samsung CLP-365W and click “Uninstall/Change”. And then, keep following the instructions will show pop up on the screen correctly.